CASHOUT PAYPAL IN TWO HOURS

Reaction score
Who has any Paypal Accounts with money? I can cash out in 2HRS BEFORE CASHBACK and give back on a 50/50 deal

aurora

Basic
Reaction score
Lmfao, sure you can.
In America, we know that you guys are all scammers and don’t have anything else to do with your time than prey on stupid people. $2000 to you is like a $5 bill to an American ,

I’d trust a crackhead before any Nigerian or Kenyan and that’s not racist, it’s just reality. Fix your fucking nation and forget trying to scam the developed world, it’s fucking 2019 and you people still can’t do shit on your own.

Reaction score
Lmfao, sure you can.
In America, we know that you guys are all scammers and don’t have anything else to do with your time than prey on stupid people. $2000 to you is like a $5 bill to an American ,

I’d trust a crackhead before any Nigerian or Kenyan and that’s not racist, it’s just reality. Fix your fucking nation and forget trying to scam the developed world, it’s fucking 2019 and you people still can’t do shit on your own.
You maaad. If You had that money you'd come here and "LIVE LIKE A KING" as you say. FYI $2000 IS ONLY 200K, Thats the price of an iphone here. ANYWAY if you werent IGNORANT ENOUGH YOU WOULD READ THIS PUNK

aurora

Basic
Reaction score
The thing is though, I wouldn’t go there. Ever. Our stolen phones and cars get sent to you for a reason. Nobody’s gonna come looking

Top Bottom