LookUp CASHOUT YOUR BANK LOGS WITH BANKS OR CARDS ( ATM & STORE )

Livelife

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I got more accurate account now. We should run more jobs

Lovae

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Imma hit you up later for a work bro.

roberts

Basic
Reaction score
First of all, the response was quick, and it was easy to understand. It helped me accomplish what I needed. I promised to get one of his highly high-balanced logs later.

Diaz

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
First of all, the response was quick, and it was easy to understand. It helped me accomplish what I needed. I promised to get one of his highly high-balanced logs later.
Thanks fam. I’m always at your service. DM me with what you need, even if not in my list of services.

Juuju

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Check your tele, I'm a newbie. I got a couple of accounts. Let's work

Carderpro927

Carding Novice
Reaction score
We sell only High-Balance & Complete Bank Logs for the United States, United Kingdom, & Australia upon a myriad of Banks. Our Bank Logs are spammed utilizing advanced phishing botnets, and are intact upon dispatch within working condition. Extra diagnostic details regarding the Bank Log come standard at no extra cost to you.

Complementary Supplemental Deliverables:
All spammed Bank Log's come standard with the following deliverables

1. Cashout Guide (Bank Drop),
2. Debit Card Info
3. Phone Number & Carrier
4. Social Security Number (🇺🇸US - SSN) | National Identification Number (🇬🇧UK - NIN) | Tax Identification Number (🇦🇺AUS - TIN)
5. Full Name
6. State/City
7. Date of Birth (DOB)

Premium Bank Log Tiers:
We sell four different Tiers of Bank Log's
Tier 1: $200 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($2,000-$5,000 Balance)
USA - Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America
UK - Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds Bank
AUS - Westpac, Suncorp, ANZ Bank
Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Debit Card Dispersal
Tier 2: $300 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($5,000-$8,000 Balance)
Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Log to Crypto Conversion or Bank Debit Card Dispersal
Tier 3: $400 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($8,000-$15,000 Balance)
Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Log to Crypto Conversion or Bank Debit Card Dispersal
Tier 4: $600 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($15,000-$35,000 Balance)
Recommended Cashout Service: Log to Crypto Conversion or Intermediary Trust Account Laundering

Cashout Services:
Need help cashing out your Bank Log? We can do the work for you. After purchasing a log from us, you can add on one of our three cashout services, and we will redirect the funds directly to you. Abide by the “Recommended Cashout Service” under the tier of your choice, for the best resource given the log you have purchased.
+ $1,000 - Intermediary Trust Account Laundering
We wire funds from the victim’s Bank Account to a temporary Intermediary Trust Account opened under a Wyoming Shelf Company to obfuscate the origin of funds, we then transport these funds to your own Personal Bank Account or Bank Drop, with zero risk.
Withdrawal Capacity: $3,000 - $250,000
Needed Info: Wiring Details for your Bank
Completion Time: 27 Hours
🛠️3 Hours to Complete the Service
💰24 Hours to Recieve Wire
⚠️Risk Level: None, Full-Proof Strategy
+ $400 - Bank Log to Crypto Conversion (BTC or ETH)
We utilize the victim's banking credentials to load the funds from the account to an aged Coinbase/Paxful/Coinmama to acquire the crypto of choice, after execution the crypto will be sent off the exchange to your wallet of choice.
Cashout Capacity: $3,000 - $25,000
Needed Info: Crypto Recieval Address
Completion Time: 2 Hours
🛠️ 2 Hours to Complete the Service
💰 0 Hours to Recieve Crypto - Instant
⚠️Risk Level: Low, Possibility to having Wallet Blacklisted from Exchanges
+ $200 - Bank Debit Card Dispersal (Bank Drop)
We order a Debit Card replacement request of the victim's Bank Account to your personal or drop address that will be ready for cashout, the card can then be used at ATMs or Stores to cash out the balance.
Cashout Capacity: $2,000 - $8,000
Needed Info: Drop Address or Personal Address
Completion Time: 49 Hours
49 Hours (1 Hour to Complete Service,48 Hours to Recieve Card in the Mail)
⚠️Risk Level: Mild, Possibility of Card Being Blocked Shortly After Usage

(STRICTLY USA)
Hit me up if you have a bank account or can sign up a new account let's share some funds.
We are group of experienced carders changing lives.Clean work done.
No Games!

Can I buy a log from you and pay extra for you to cash it out and possibly bring one from somewhere else and you can empty it?

Diaz

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Can I buy a log from you and pay extra for you to cash it out and possibly bring one from somewhere else and you can empty it?
I’m available now, hit me up let’s run it

Diaz

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Did you mean will I take a % when I help you cash out? Yes if it's gonna be on a regular basis. I would do that for free if it's just once but you gotta purchase my product. Thanks. Hit me up let's deal fam

Alicewonderland

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I put down an order for tier 1, so far they answered very fast, they don't showcase any signs of these scammers who take advantage of rookies.

I don't know how to post screenshots to showcase the interaction.

Alicewonderland

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I put down an order for tier 1, so far they answered very fast, they don't showcase any signs of these scammers who take advantage of rookies.

Update, changed my mind, decided to go with tier 4 instead, this is life changing money,

I sent them 1600 in usd through Bitcoin and now I'm awaiting news, if all go well, by Tuesday morning, I got half my annual salary in 2 days

Diaz

Banned
Basic
Reaction score

thanks, fam

Diaz

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Freshly spammed logs will be available today place your order now.

Nimose

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys, i also paid for logs and had to get an account later. Everything was successful though. It seemed like a scam.

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
Update, changed my mind, decided to go with tier 4 instead, this is life changing money,

I sent them 1600 in usd through Bitcoin and now I'm awaiting news, if all go well, by Tuesday morning, I got half my annual salary in 2 days
You look fishy bro! You just joined and you are investing $1600. Something is off here, I'll tell members to proceed with caution.

Who knows it is diaz who is posting this trade, let's apply caution. Established vendor fucked me over for $550 btc @Diaz no offense to you but every angle must be checked to avoid loss.

I'm still watching this but it seems too good to be true.

Alicewonderland

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You look fishy bro! You just joined and you are investing $1600. Something is off here, I'll tell members to proceed with caution.

Who knows it is diaz who is posting this trade, let's apply caution. Established vendor fucked me over for $550 btc @Diaz no offense to you but every angle must be checked to avoid loss.

I'm still watching this but it seems too good to be true.
You were right, I got scammed, paid the 1600 and he asked for more,

Top Bottom