Cc & bank login? what to do with them?

DogNight404

Basic
Reaction score
Hello guys,

hope you all doing great

first of all i'm using RAT&Keylogger

i got daily more than 100 servers (users)

most of them shopping with a credit card online and the keylogger send me everything to e-mail like:

cc number , billing address, bank login .....lots of them are chase and bank of america..

i would like to know how you shop online when all websites need the same billing as shipping adress?

and does anyone cash out the cc here?

Thank you

F***!!!

Basic
Reaction score
Can I know what RAT and keylogger are you using ?!

You can cashout, buy virtual items, sells BOA fulls (I can take them from WITHOUT bank logins), enroll them and change address and phone to your ones

DogNight404

Basic
Reaction score
Hi there , thank for your great replys, i'm new with this you know. i can get full info of the card but do nothing with em
i use BS (BlackShades) and UFR Stealer
is this the right number? lol .. sorry but i'm just new here

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Hello guys,

hope you all doing great

most of them shopping with a credit card online and the keylogger send me everything to e-mail like:

cc number , billing address, bank login .....lots of them are chase and bank of america..

i would like to know how you shop online when all websites need the same billing as shipping adress?

Thank you
NOT ALL WEBSITE NEED BILL = SHIP = BILL = OWNER

2D WEBSITES DO BILL = SHIP = SHIP = YOUR ADDRESS OR DROP

THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF 2D WEBSTE

ALSO MANY 3D WEBSITE DO BILL = SHIP = SHIP = YOUR ADDRESS OR DROP. JUST USE NON VBV CC ON THOSE.
BECAUSE THEY HAVE 3D SO THEY DO NOT DO THE AVS PART.

BUT THERE ARE SOME 3D SITE WHICH HAS AVS SO THOSE ONES NEED BILL = SHIP = BILL = OWNER

mkenzie345

Basic
Reaction score
hello guys new to the forum but found it more educative and informative on how to deal with shits ... @

DogNight404.. do you have telegram so i can DM i need where to buy these great tools (BlackShades) and UFR Stealer.. Thanks waiting your response​

heithb7

Basic
Reaction score
hello guys new to the forum but found it more educative and informative on how to deal with shits ... @

DogNight404.. do you have telegram so i can DM i need where to buy these great tools (BlackShades) and UFR Stealer.. Thanks waiting your response​

Good services and free teachings on direct deposit to all account accessing routing and account numbers.
Contacts: WhatsApp: +12672279185 | Gmail: [email protected]
Telegram: @WebBankHeist | ICQ: @WebBankHeist

Cracking??

Basic
Reaction score
Hello guys,

hope you all doing great

Thank you
I will like to know more on how to use this tools to hack.. pls do well to teach me. Thanks!

Top Bottom