Cc capital one

Arthur K

Basic
Reaction score
I have a Capital One credit card I have all the info. But to activate it I need to have a phone in the persons name. Any way around that?

Hiness

Basic
Reaction score
I have a Capital One credit card I have all the info. But to activate it I need to have a phone in the persons name. Any way around that?
Need the same, if you will get update let me know !

Avionix

Basic
Reaction score
You don't need the phone in there name you will just need a scan of there I'd more then likely or if you got there info open a T-Mobile or whatever and port the number or get lan but your best bet is just call activate it and do the scans

Hiness

Basic
Reaction score
You don't need the phone in there name you will just need a scan of there I'd more then likely or if you got there info open a T-Mobile or whatever and port the number or get lan but your best bet is just call activate it and do the scans
You ain`t right, you talk what you don`t know, Capital one check phone number for name associated with, and if its okay Capital send sms ! When you talked about T-Mobile maybe it will work
If I can get prepaid sim, and after pay with card it on website, and If I type there name whatever I want, It can work than ! But I know less about prepaid sim, If some one explain me work and give some sites, it can get clear !

Avionix

Basic
Reaction score
You ain`t right, you talk what you don`t know, Capital one check phone number for name associated with, and if its okay Capital send sms ! When you talked about T-Mobile maybe it will work
If I can get prepaid sim, and after pay with card it on website, and If I type there name whatever I want, It can work than ! But I know less about prepaid sim, If some one explain me work and give some sites, it can get clear !
For one ive activated more cap cards then anyone I know there shit and proto call also I have tons of sim cards not activated TMobile Verizon Sprint and att and you don't need to have the number if you are the one who created the acct that is with fulls now if your talking trying to get in there acct they have access to then porting the number is almost your only option or if you have the acct holdersnfulls open a phone in there name

Avionix

Basic
Reaction score
And I know they check but I've used. Numbers not in the person name. And just same area code and it work it's easy

Hiness

Basic
Reaction score
For one ive activated more cap cards then anyone I know there shit and proto call also I have tons of sim cards not activated TMobile Verizon Sprint and att and you don't need to have the number if you are the one who created the acct that is with fulls now if your talking trying to get in there acct they have access to then porting the number is almost your only option or if you have the acct holdersnfulls open a phone in there name
Okay bro, for example, I get Capital one card and I have Fullz of the card, I need to activate it, but I haven`t online access, I need to create mobile number with that name, you told "he acct holdersnfulls open a phone in there name " It`s a bit confusing for me cause I`m not in Usa, there I`m talking to ask, can I ask some one to buy me prepaid sim, than I can enroll with necessary name on sim site, what site can I use, TMobile Verizon Sprint and Att are good ??

Avionix

Basic
Reaction score
Okay bro, for example, I get Capital one card and I have Fullz of the card, I need to activate it, but I haven`t online access, I need to create mobile number with that name, you told "he acct holdersnfulls open a phone in there name " It`s a bit confusing for me cause I`m not in Usa, there I`m talking to ask, can I ask some one to buy me prepaid sim, than I can enroll with necessary name on sim site, what site can I use, TMobile Verizon Sprint and Att are good ??
I get a get you and you dont have to have s number in they name why i said scan

Arthur K

Basic
Reaction score
Ya I don't have I.d.

Top Bottom