CC Checker

s1ash

Basic
Reaction score
So I used to use Electronicpromo to check my cc and it work flawlessly in the past but now it constantly says unknown and it tells me to recheck is there any other cc checkers out there?

dilat

Basic
Reaction score
dude brah DONT use checkers especialy ones from a carding site they will KILL you cards once banks catch on to the the charge and the compnay that has been set up to do the "checking" the card gets flagged and thats a wrap, your best bet is to either set up your own account you use for checking or to just go for it and go for it on a purchase and use that as you check, another method that I was using to check cards for a while was I went into a department store (kohls) and saw posted on the wall a list of 3 800 numbers one with ames next to it the other visa and the master card and below each number was a merchant acount number, basically it was a bank number that the casheirs would use to call in to verify cards. I used those number and merchabt accounts to check cards for over a year, you could keep you eyes peeled for something like this when you go to stores. its actually more common than you think. also google chase merchant accounts card verification phone numbers and call up the 800 numbers and try random 4 digit combos until success.I say 4 digits becuase the number I had was 4 digits

but STAY AWAY FROM CHRCKERS ON DUMPS SITE

94cool94

Basic
Reaction score
Starters dont use any checker or believe any one om this site special if they over seas...2 the only checking you should be worried about its checking out these scammers want ypu to emter in the card info best advice bye mine or call if you cant call then dont bye them if your new to carding best bet do clones and pin.or fullz dont work with these so called glorified shopes hit the dream market or wall strest or me i got hb anything dont take thes peoples advice on here bro

ANDRman

Basic
Reaction score
Starters dont use any checker or believe any one om this site special if they over seas...2 the only checking you should be worried about its checking out these scammers want ypu to emter in the card info best advice bye mine or call if you cant call then dont bye them if your new to carding best bet do clones and pin.or fullz dont work with these so called glorified shopes hit the dream market or wall strest or me i got hb anything dont take thes peoples advice on here bro
well said, fuck checkers

Top Bottom