Market CC/FULLZ/NON-VBV & DUMPS from b1ack's Stash

mcrahul1811

Basic
Reaction score
Genuine reveiw

i bought 2 cards yesterday and both cards got a response code - 46 (closed account ) it simply means the card does not exist anymore and they refused to refund and the funny part was both cards i picked up were from latest base.

i won't recommend this shop its a scam or either generated cards are being posted.

b1ack

Seller
Reaction score
Genuine reveiw

i bought 2 cards yesterday and both cards got a response code - 46 (closed account ) it simply means the card does not exist anymore and they refused to refund and the funny part was both cards i picked up were from latest base.

i won't recommend this shop its a scam or either generated cards are being posted.
What are you talking about ? Trying to lie ? In the shop refund policy , it is clearly written refund on code 46.
admin fake review.

b1ack

Seller
Reaction score
All reviews are fake, he offers you 20$ on account to make a good review
Scam store
all he do is resell ccs at 25$ price, he buy 1-2$
Another idiot , tell me where the fuck you can buy 10-15m cards ? Those are fucking exclusive braindead , and each review requires you to atleast buy something from shop , before you are allowed to even place an review and each account has to be old and good before they can claim review bonus. admin check this fucker.

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
but
What are you talking about ? Trying to lie ? In the shop refund policy , it is clearly written refund on code 46.
admin fake review.
but what if 99% cc are dead i can give you my history i bought differnt days even 35$ but dead i got refund but this doesnt mean shop validity is good we need valid stuff

lesgo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know the new domain name of brian's website?

Top Bottom