trydn

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
in 10 years of experience, never seen a store where usa cc is better then here

han888

Basic
Reaction score
I have a record profit, all week at least +1k$ per day. B1ack, you did a good job with CC. THX

SexiFlexi1

Basic
Reaction score
With these CC bros you're on target. Nothing superfluous, no garbage, everything is clear and well valid.

Kingsniffer

Carding Novice
Reaction score
ID: 79183f6e-6631-44c8-aa33-d41d60b67fd. I bought a card and next to it it said I could refund it, but after I bought it, the card died and it wouldn't be refunded???? Cheats.

Reaction score
very funny how someone who claims to be legit is deleting post made to expose his rotten ways..
If you think you are legit why are you deleting our post proving you're nothing but a shit seller..
All the good reviews are fake.. Guys beware.. His site sells nothing but shit and he deletes prove of posting to revile him

Kingsniffer

Carding Novice
Reaction score
A terrible scammer, the card has refund status but after purchase no refund even though the card is dead. Creating tickets for refunds is not allowed, stay away from him as the comments are all scams. I need Admin to contact me so I can send proof he is a scammer.

Kingsniffer

Carding Novice
Reaction score
very funny how someone who claims to be legit is deleting post made to expose his rotten ways..
If you think you are legit why are you deleting our post proving you're nothing but a shit seller..
All the good reviews are fake.. Guys beware.. His site sells nothing but shit and he deletes prove of posting to revile him
He is a scammer, surely so are the other comments.

Top Bottom