Market CCS & FULLZ FROM b1ack's Stash

Pooponu

Basic
Reaction score
this shop exellent bin world wide cards ...85% validty to two country defferent payment bass easy and exect match non avs
finally good shop more upadate enjoy for all mebmber ..thanks

b1ack's Stash​

b1ack

Seller
Reaction score
admin tell you to open ticket when you ask test then in ticket tell you no test allowed
sounds more like a trolling joke LOL:LOL:

I can activate your account for free , but not provide free balance , I agree the shop is new , But I am a long term seller , and I have my own buyers , Why should I waste with free test ?

zimbale

Basic
Reaction score
I can activate your account for free , but not provide free balance , I agree the shop is new , But I am a long term seller , and I have my own buyers , Why should I waste with free test ?
Can you active my account for free. I don't need provide balance. I want see your store. If okay I will deposit

yaneexxx

Active Carder
Reaction score
can you please activate my account for free , i just recently joined "yaneexxx" need to check if my bins available coz i tried many shops still unable to find legit one match's my needs

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
then good luck with your shop mate because im not gamble my 50$ + cc price just for test while theres many shops proved themself

hoser

Carding Novice
Reaction score
it's look like a scam project for $50, if you have good material you will earn money from selling cards, but if you haven't -you will earn from fee, it's a stuppid way of working. and dont write about spamming. It's unreal stuppid when no name shop try to look like a big market. nah

DeltaWryx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
then good luck with your shop mate because im not gamble my 50$ + cc price just for test while theres many shops proved themself
Definitely agree, the shop looks promising but $50 to activate an account is crazy. Also I don't know if it was just be but the website kept timing out when I tried to register...

b1ack

Seller
Reaction score
Fresh Updates & SALE

Base name : 0419__PHONE__EMAIL__IP__UA
Country list : AE,BE,BN,BR,CH,CN,DE,ES,FR,HK,ID,IL,IN,KH,KN,KR,LK,MA,MO,MV,MX,MY,NL,NZ,PH,PL,QA,SA,SE,SG,TH,TR,TW,UA,VN
Info : card , exp , cvv , holder , city , state , zip , country , phone , email , IP , UA
Valid rate : 95.00 %
Refundable: NO

Country list : AE,AR,AW,BD,BE,BN,BR,CH,CN,DE,ES,FR,HK,ID,IE,IN,IT,JO,KN,KR,KW,LA,LK,LT,LV,MA,MM,MO,MU,MV,MX,MY,NL,NP,NZ,PH,PL,QA,SA,SD,SE,SG,SI,SK,TH,TW,UA,VN,ZA
Info : card , exp , cvv , holder , city , state , zip , country , phone , email , IP , UA
Valid rate : 85.00 %

Country list : AE,AR,AW,BD,BE,BR,CH,CN,CZ,DE,DO,EG,ES,ET,FI,FR,HK,ID,IL,IN,IT,KH,KN,KR,LV,MO,MV,MX,MY,NL,NZ,OM,PH,PL,PT,SA,SE,SG,SI,TH,TR,TW,UA,VN
Valid rate : 80.00 %
Refundable: YES

Country list : AE,BH,BN,BR,CH,CN,DE,EG,ES,FR,GE,HK,HR,HU,ID,IE,IL,IN,IT,KR,MO,MV,MX,MY,NL,NZ,OM,PE,PH,QA,SA,SE,SG,SK,TH,TN,TW,UA,VN,ZA
Valid rate : 84.21 %

b1ack

Seller
Reaction score
it's look like a scam project for $50, if you have good material you will earn money from selling cards, but if you haven't -you will earn from fee, it's a stuppid way of working. and dont write about spamming. It's unreal stuppid when no name shop try to look like a big market. nah
Ever operated a shop ? By this way , I am only allowing buyers in and thus cards stay valid for a long time.

b1ack

Seller
Reaction score
Time will tell

Samp734

Basic
Reaction score
very nice update working 100% with me 0419__PHONE__EMAIL__IP ... shop good choice euro cards exllent balance for my order

Thank you for your

b1ack

ollakis1122

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You can activate my account user is ollao123 and i check your shop please

loveogmoney

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to b1ack's Stash: BUY BEST BUY B1ACK

b1ack's Stash is committed to honesty towards all clients, both buyers and sellers.
Explore our exclusive collection of the freshest firsthand CCS/FULLZ at highly competitive prices.
Enjoy a complimentary gift with daily purchases
All alternative domains are fraudulent—never search for our domain or you risk scam!
We do not conduct sales through ICQ, Jabber, or Telegram.

For Our Buyers:
Exceptional Quality: Our bases are known for their superb validity rates.
Transparent Validity Claims: We display exact valid rates without exaggeration.
Daily Refreshes: Our inventory updates once daily, every day of the year.
Exotic Auction Access: Participate in our auctions to bid on rare 101 bins and secure unique finds before anyone else.
Free Bin & Zip Lookup
CCS/FULLZ checker
Stock Request : Create a ticket and Let us know the stock you want on the shop
Deposit Bonuses
The more you buy the more perks and discounts you will get.

Security :
Advanced Security Features: Choose between PGP 2FA and Google Authenticator for secure two-factor authentication.
Privacy Guaranteed: We never log user connections and require no personal data from our users. All sensitive information is encrypted securely.

Refund Policies:
Automated Refunds: Based on buyer stats, with terms detailed on our site for registered users (registration is free).

Payments and Top-Ups:
Payments are accepted only through Bitcoin & Monero and are non-refundable.

For Our Sellers:
Best Market Conditions: We ensure the fastest payouts and best terms.
Reseller Benefits: Up to 70% share, with a user-friendly panel that shows detailed sales and refund statistics.
Priority Support: Our support team is available via our ticket system or Jabber, offering top-tier assistance.
Auto-Upload System
Focus on quality over quantity ensures higher sell-out rates.

Contact Information:
Jabber Support:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Visit Our Domains:
Tor Links:

Clearnet Links:
https://b1ackstash.cc
https://blackstash.cc

Shop with confidence today! because BUY BEST BUY B1ACK

arture

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to b1ack's Stash: BUY BEST BUY B1ACK

b1ack's Stash is committed to honesty towards all clients, both buyers and sellers.
Explore our exclusive collection of the freshest firsthand CCS/FULLZ at highly competitive prices.
Enjoy a complimentary gift with daily purchases
All alternative domains are fraudulent—never search for our domain or you risk scam!
We do not conduct sales through ICQ, Jabber, or Telegram.

For Our Buyers:
Exceptional Quality: Our bases are known for their superb validity rates.
Transparent Validity Claims: We display exact valid rates without exaggeration.
Daily Refreshes: Our inventory updates once daily, every day of the year.
Exotic Auction Access: Participate in our auctions to bid on rare 101 bins and secure unique finds before anyone else.
Free Bin & Zip Lookup
CCS/FULLZ checker
Stock Request : Create a ticket and Let us know the stock you want on the shop
Deposit Bonuses
The more you buy the more perks and discounts you will get.

Security :
Advanced Security Features: Choose between PGP 2FA and Google Authenticator for secure two-factor authentication.
Privacy Guaranteed: We never log user connections and require no personal data from our users. All sensitive information is encrypted securely.

Refund Policies:
Automated Refunds: Based on buyer stats, with terms detailed on our site for registered users (registration is free).

Payments and Top-Ups:
Payments are accepted only through Bitcoin & Monero and are non-refundable.

For Our Sellers:
Best Market Conditions: We ensure the fastest payouts and best terms.
Reseller Benefits: Up to 70% share, with a user-friendly panel that shows detailed sales and refund statistics.
Priority Support: Our support team is available via our ticket system or Jabber, offering top-tier assistance.
Auto-Upload System
Focus on quality over quantity ensures higher sell-out rates.

Contact Information:
Jabber Support:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Visit Our Domains:
Tor Links:

Clearnet Links:
https://b1ackstash.cc
https://blackstash.cc

Shop with confidence today! because BUY BEST BUY B1ACK

Top Bottom