Market CCSHOP - CH-STATUS.XYZ - CHEAPEST GOOD VALID CVVs | CVVs DISCOUNTER | PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM

mike1979

Basic
Reaction score
EVERY ONE HAVE BE RUNING FROM YOUR SHOP BECUSE THE TRASH YOUR UPDATING

Basic
Reaction score
20 dollars is too expensive. Please reduce the price
20 dollars is too expensive. Please reduce the price

zimbale

Basic
Reaction score
Error, please contact webmaster for more information.

Can't choose base

edisonvg007

Basic
Reaction score
Idiot, you are not my customer. Buy at least 100 ccs and provide me your account ID.
Brother, don't waste your time responding to those bad comments.

It is better to dedicate time to our comments from people who are interested in your store and who want to work with you and buy you a lot of material, I recommend that you better and make sure you have me with a message for a while waiting hahaha

edisonvg007

Basic
Reaction score
The store is constantly uploading material, but if we start doing accounts of the entire store in general, open 20 - 30% valid because the rest is useless.

hyobi

Basic
Reaction score
I can't select Category , I get the message " Error, please contact webmaster for more information"

big

Seller
Reaction score

VR 84% 700k BigBase NoRef
GV VR 71% Discount NoRef

big

Seller
Reaction score
I can't select Category , I get the message " Error, please contact webmaster for more information"
Hi. THis problem will be fixed in 1-2 days. The clue of the problem is antiddos system which flagged dirty IPs like bot's IP and ban it. We will solve this problem soon

edisonvg007

Basic
Reaction score
Hi. THis problem will be fixed in 1-2 days. The clue of the problem is antiddos system which flagged dirty IPs like bot's IP and ban it. We will solve this problem soon
Perfect hopefully soon because it takes a lot of time to search without that option.

Another thing, brother, I have a website where you can review the cards carefully and so you deliver something of quality, I can help you with that, answer my message to get something good.

Top Bottom