Market CCSHOP.IN- CHEAPEST CVV DISCOUNTER | GOOD VALID | DAILY UPDATES

big

Seller
Reaction score

!!! 99% VR FIRST HAND NEW NOREF 23.04 UP !!!
VR 91% ABSOLUTELY GOOD NoRef - UPDATE

Ocean

Supreme
Reaction score
hello big try again put ref base if you want we continue with you

Basic
Reaction score
!!! 99% VR FIRST HAND NEW NOREF 23.04 UP !!!
The living rate is only 60%, which is expensive and a waste of money

big

Seller
Reaction score
Dear customers. We opened a new store - ccshop2.cc, ccshop2.com .
New shop will have FREE reistration during first week. Then we will close store and leave access only for bulk customers.
You can ask about access every time, but you have to have spent at least 5k usd in ccshop.sale
Shops have different databases.

optimus

Basic
Reaction score
95% of the cards ae dead. what's the point of making cards cheap just to waste time and money? Crappy site in my opinion!
You're wrong, dead cards rate is 99.9%, so lucky if you can get 1 live card. :LOL::LOL:. Totally trash store

edisonvg007

Basic
Reaction score
New shop will have FREE reistration during first week. Then we will close store and leave access only for bulk customers.
You can ask about access every time, but you have to have spent at least 5k usd in ccshop.sale
Hahahaha to then buy pure dead cards? hahaha what a laugh really because they don't upload real good bases not pure garbage, sorry but I had to say it.

ariel

Basic
Reaction score
I just checked your other store and it has recycled bases you can check with certain bin and and the dates of the cc example: bin 429420 in 10%-20% vr 50mix

Top Bottom