Market Cerberux Market - FRESH CVVs 90%+ VALID RATE , DUMPS+PIN , SELF REGISTER ACCOUNTS , RDPs , VPNs , SMS CODE RECEIVING

Cerberux

Seller
Reaction score
Shop official domains : cerberux.cc - cerberux.in
Tor Domain: cerb3dpztw4p66gpp4eaw4x7txvbh4cwe4243horfoggonru6rzxdvad.onion
To check our active + backup domains please follow our another official site : cerberux.domains

LOGIN MANAGER CERBERUX.png
Hello , Fraudsters !

I'm bringing to you today Cerberux Market's re-opening! a market that was formerly open but was shut down because there was no longer any supply of the materials.

As one of the oldest markets between 2009 and 2013, we are now back with a variety of services.

What distinguishes us from the hundreds of stores that are offered to you in every forum, exactly?

# A SIMPLE PLATFORM TO CONNECT AND SURFER!
# REFERRAL LINK AVAILABLE, YOU CAN EARN IF YOUR FRIEND USES YOUR LINK AND GETS 40% OF HIS DEPOSIT.
# Security at 100%, NO IP LOGS, NO TRACKING!
# Bonuses on Deposits.
# Every week, we'll choose the top 5 gold users to award 200$ each one of them.

What type of products can you find on Cerberux Market?

# Credit Cards with CVV2 - From various sources sniff , spam , dumped data etc. Valid Rate starting from 70%+

#Social Security Number and DOB Lookup - Coming soon #building..

# Self Registered Accounts [ Crypto , Banks , Different platforms ] in a word whatever client require we will provide on stock within 24h.

# VPNs [ Cracked Accounts with yearly subscriptions ] 80%-90% cheapest of their real price. every type of vpn's will be available on stock.

# RDPs , most common cracked , carded rdps [ Different ISP, Countries , Ram , Linux&Windows ]

# SMS CODES : A SIMPLE PLATFORM FOR RECEIVING SMS CODES, CERBERUX SMS RECEIVER NUMBERS CAN BE REGISTERED ON ANY WEBSITE IN THE USA. 🇺🇸

# Dating Accounts [ Premium / Paid Subscriptions ] - Match , Ourtime , Zoosk , POF , ChristianMingle , SilverSingles , EliteSingles , eDate , Chemistry.
Dating section will work with pre-order function account , you will pre-order your desired age , state and the account will be delivered to you within 15-20 minutes in live chat area !

Official Telegram Channel Link :
Shop official domains : cerberux.cc - cerberux.in

Interested Sellers can contact us through our channel group or private messages who have valid data CVVs to sell.

TOX ID FOR SELLERS TO CONTACT US : 7906394C48842207DD677269AAE5FE1924DE8EA8CABC28390836AAD8E9A55F41DE0FBB15E8D8

Last edited:

Cerberux

Seller
Reaction score
TOX ID FOR SELLERS TO CONTACT US : 7906394C48842207DD677269AAE5FE1924DE8EA8CABC28390836AAD8E9A55F41DE0FBB15E8D8

Cerberux

Seller
Reaction score
REQUESTING NEW SELLERS , CONTACT US ON TOX OR IN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL I POSTED ONE OF SUPPORTS NAME.

pangxie

Banned
Reaction score
你有jabber的联系方式吗?请发给我,我可以在美国卖CC

Cerberux

Seller
Reaction score
Welcome, good luck with your shop
thank you mate , for all of you who tired of waiting 98% processing , 2% left to complete the whole section of shop and we are going to be online in WWW domain.

Cerberux

Seller
Reaction score
Hello , Fraudsters !

I'm bringing to you today Cerberux Market's re-opening! a market that was formerly open but was shut down because there was no longer any supply of the materials.

Now Cerberux is back with beast tools & cards on market.

We have two sections of Cards # :
1# Cards with valid rate from 60-89% that are super fresh also but have checker active 24/7.

2# HQ Cards that are non-refundable , except for CVV ERROR & CC NR ERROR

Latest base updated in section of Normal rate cards is : 12_08_2023_Us

Latest base updated in section of HQ Cards is : Dominique AUG-12-2023.

do not trust our word , try your self.

Main Domain : Cerberux.cc
Backup Domain : Cerberux.in

adolfhelson102

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i swear latest base on cerberux is fire 😎

Cerberux

Seller
Reaction score
temp9RT5DxVt$7No Used
ykZxur9HQiEc$8No Used
Ccy1egGHXzvm$7No Used
uDQpu4NZ6dw9$8No Used
n0EcXNgzSgWG$7No Used

5 VOUCHER CODE FOR START OF THE SHOP ! LATER I'LL POST MORE BIG ! ENJOY.

GO TO VOUCHER IN HOME PAGE JUST SIMPLE OPEN AND PASTE AND SUBMIT ! IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY REFLECT YOUR BALANCE !

Bauder

Carding Novice
Reaction score
temp9RT5DxVt$7No Used
ykZxur9HQiEc$8No Used
Ccy1egGHXzvm$7No Used
uDQpu4NZ6dw9$8No Used
n0EcXNgzSgWG$7No Used

5 VOUCHER CODE FOR START OF THE SHOP ! LATER I'LL POST MORE BIG ! ENJOY.

GO TO VOUCHER IN HOME PAGE JUST SIMPLE OPEN AND PASTE AND SUBMIT ! IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY REFLECT YOUR BALANCE !
Hello admin

Thank you for the voucher and i will proceed by tomorrow night my first purchase and leave u a review after using

Top Bottom