CHASE WAVE 2020 NO SLIPS

Ef Pr

Basic
Reaction score
New Chase Wave 2020 mates pics below in spot taking withdrawals 40k in total after job completed I got the lit sauce for the JOB!!!! Come btc ready for the sauce n tune the fuck in mates, Let's get paid n no free stuff mates let's be respectful and build a strong business relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PM for the Spill ima reasonable person n dumb pms will not be answered n No time wasters!!!!!

f3nix

Basic
Reaction score
Never spoke to you before and to good to be true you noobs make me laugh sometimes
No disrespect man I hope you do work and are successful, but personally I need more evidence before I were to invest.Unfortunately so many rippers and scammers out there you never know whos legit and whos not.

Couper

Basic
Reaction score
if you wanna learn the check game I have every software you need to get started. Mobile deposit, atm deposit I have every cash out method there is with proof also have fire sites to buy "food" from td, pnc, boa,wells,chase,space coast, any credeit unions, any bank , the accounts can be fresh or old !!!! also have a couple mastersplinter methods

Top Bottom