Checks md

Experience

Basic
Reaction score
I know how to cashout checks I just need some help on big move coming I have acc routing numbers and acc numbers with full name and address of account holder but I don’t know if there’s funds in the acc or not and don’t know how to write the check in micr format from the account number for example do I put the dashes do I include a 0 before anything is there a different way they put the account numbers on a cheque when you don’t already have the account number taken from another cheque

Experience

Basic
Reaction score
I’ll share profits with anyone tryna get the bag and share methods

Impreza

Basic
Reaction score
I know how to cashout checks I just need some help on big move coming I have acc routing numbers and acc numbers with full name and address of account holder but I don’t know if there’s funds in the acc or not and don’t know how to write the check in micr format from the account number for example do I put the dashes do I include a 0 before anything is there a different way they put the account numbers on a cheque when you don’t already have the account number taken from another cheque
I know how to do it

fatallezzz

Basic
Reaction score
Find a old versacheck software ..I been making paper with that ...had no problems ...I got the old versacheck for sale ..

Dzhi

Basic
Reaction score
I make all checks from scratch and I know how to put the micr line and everything. It is the real deal and will scan through the bank and atm

Experience

Basic
Reaction score
I’m saying how do I make a cheque from scratch without a cheque all I have is acc number and routing number full name and address I don’t have a previous cheque I don’t have there cheque’s I just have that they don’t have any cheque’s so there’s no check number so do I make that up ? And how do I’ find designation number for some banks like td ?

Experience

Basic
Reaction score
I can make cheque’s I just don’t know how to make one that’s completely new no check number and no cheque to go off just putting the info into the micr line that I have which is personal acc numbers

Gplay

Basic
Reaction score
Find a old versacheck software ..I been making paper with that ...had no problems ...I got the old versacheck for sale ..
Older version crackable without registering... Pm me ..maybe trade for versacheck

Top Bottom