Black List [Claim] crdemv Telegram @emvguy | CrdPro

Boneless2387

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi, Claim a scammer, crdemv

Total scam : $1450

I totally paid $300 for STRIPE account. $150+$400(rebuild) for a website . $ 600 for US bank drop. Get nothing.

In the beginning, i just wanna buy STRIPE account, then we talked about my website idea and he can help. so we start our biz($450) first.
He also show he is a valued member (LINK1,LINK2,LINK3)

and yes, he show the website he was designing(not finished yet at that moment). but because i can link to the website so i paid fully $450.

and then start ask me to pay $ 600 for US bank drop, if not, he wont help do STRIPE to LTC payout service. and for me i also need a US bank. so i pay for $600.

at that moment, i haven't get any STRIPE account info and website yet.
and then my website was suspended due to my fault. --> https://rentaccounts.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
so we discussed this, and he make a price to rebuild a website. ($400)
and when i ask him give me the stripe info and us bank drop info, he always say something abt he is afraid i fuck up he account during he was design the website, blablabla.

Until now, i paid full price. but i haven't gotten any STRIPE info, US bank drop info and a website( integrate STRIPE, domain, webhost, ddos, privacy)

Right now, i noticed that my telegram was deleted from him. I lost his connection on telegram. Lucky me i always have tel-backup
I kindly ask CrdPro Administration @CrdPro to help. and ask @crdemv explain everything.

* If needed, @CrdPro i can provide all Telegram record, and IP for you to judge.

Top Bottom