CLAIM [Claim]CVV4MONEY.ORG, CARDS4MONEY.IN, CARDS4MONEY.NET telegram @Aleir9588

armas_georgina_81

Active Carder
Reaction score
I topped up my account on the site with $100, but the money didn't arrive.
Although all the confirmations are there and were received more than 45 hours ago. The balance on the site is still 0.

I think I think I've been scammed by them and I can't see my money and that's why I'm filing this claim.

his TOR: https://cvv4myv6ua7wjfek63bpi2uephs44oazojbejrfplyuf5p3hufcdwuid.onion/login.php

Topic link: https ://crdpro.cc/threads/crazy-sho...2-the-best-credit-cards-at-a-low-price.32340/
Claim amount:100 美元(1.47573978 LTC)
Certificate:121212.png123123123.pngphoto_2024-09-28_12-22-10.jpg
Certificate 2:
https://ltc.tokenview.io/cn/address/ltc1qjtap6p2203ethf6e5r9zq62se8llg8kgqlgxpv Received 45 hours ago
QQ截图20240928122759.png
Payment Details: ltc1qjtap6p2203ethf6e5r9zq62se8llg8kgqlgxpv
invite for:
@CrdPro
@takemoneybro
@ncondamove

armas_georgina_81

Active Carder
Reaction score
I gave him 48 hours to deal with it, but he didn't respond or read the conversation, which was disappointing

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
What is the user profile you are making this claim against?

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
I gave him 48 hours to deal with it, but he didn't respond or read the conversation, which was disappointing
better you start learning how to sniff cc yourself this fake shop are a lot in 2024 scammin everyone or selling trash cc

armas_georgina_81

Active Carder
Reaction score
What is the user profile you are making this claim against?
It is myself, he is now LTC many people have not received the amount to join, I am only Posting for myself, because he does have cheating behavior. There were probably five or more victims

blacksail

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation, it's been two days , and the balance still hasn't arrived.

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
Your Honor, they still haven't contacted me, is that a sign that they're a liar, that I'm seeing a lot of victims, is that causing them to become more rampant?
Sorry I contacted admin, just be patient decision will come down soon.

armas_georgina_81

Active Carder
Reaction score

@CRAZY_SHOP_support Hello Sir, if you are the administrator, please help me solve this problem as soon as possible, I just need to purchase, you can provide me with an account information of the same amount. So I can drop the charges against you​

Reaction score
Hello, Dear CRDPRO.CC Arbitration!

Let's start with the fact that some time ago we encountered certain difficulties concerning billing and replenishment of our clients' wallets.

We have repeatedly notified users that no one has ever wanted to deceive them. We are interested in each client. And we have always been honest and remain honest, balanced and fair with each of them.

Arbitration cases take place when it comes to money. Undoubtedly!

However, this client, calling us liars, to his surprise is one himself, for the reason that he does not fulfill the requirement of the Administration of our shop to return his funds!

We do not have access to the personal accounts of our clients. Therefore, in connection with the situation that has arisen, which is inconvenient for all of us, we asked to provide full login details for the personal account of this "esteemed" user in order to clarify the details regarding the LEGALITY and RELIABILITY of his account replenishment.

In response to our completely understandable request, as the holder of this shop, statements were sent to us about fraud and account replacement with balance replenishment on another account.

We sorted out everyone who provided us with logs: password: wallet and transaction date and everyone was satisfied except for you, "esteemed" hieroglyphic person. Nothing personal!​

Top Bottom