CLAIM [CLAIM] Lincoln, Telegram https://t.me/lincolnsup

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Ok well where's your response to his claim? Issue refund or provide working methods or be banned!
I agree to issue all working methods and support + opportunities to make money

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
In an effort to provide further evidence, I have gathered everything together once again.
I initially contacted Lincoln (see photos) and he put me in a rather splendid group.
Even with my name as the group name. As the time-stamped photo shows, he even advised me and passed on the contact details.
The pictures clearly show that I paid first and the project appealed to me.
Initially, the contact with Mr. V was fine, but I had to keep asking and begging, but he didn't do anything. Not until they hadn't even read my messages.

@CrdPro
@Lincoln

Attachments

• First Contact.png
    First Contact.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 5
  • second.png
    second.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Nr.3.png
    Nr.3.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 5
  • nothing.png
    nothing.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Mr. V.png
    Mr. V.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
  • didn't even read.png
    didn't even read.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 5

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
In an effort to provide further evidence, I have gathered everything together once again.
I initially contacted Lincoln (see photos) and he put me in a rather splendid group.
Even with my name as the group name. As the time-stamped photo shows, he even advised me and passed on the contact details.
The pictures clearly show that I paid first and the project appealed to me.
Initially, the contact with Mr. V was fine, but I had to keep asking and begging, but he didn't do anything. Not until they hadn't even read my messages.

@CrdPro
@Lincoln
Ok so you want refund or delivery of method?

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Ok so you want refund or delivery of method?
A refund is necessary. I can no longer trust him. I deeply regret the situation. Nevertheless, I'm deeply appreciative of your assistance, ncondamove, in handling this distressing matter for me.
Thank you sincerely.

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
A refund is necessary. I can no longer trust him. I deeply regret the situation. Nevertheless, I'm deeply appreciative of your assistance, ncondamove, in handling this distressing matter for me.
Thank you sincerely.
@Lincoln please respond and process the refund immediately!

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Bloomin' heck, mate, 72 hours? I do hope you're not trying to get one over on me, 'cause that's absolutely indecent, I must say.
You shouldn't be making me wait that long for my coins. If you're unsure about how to send them, I can whip up a step-by-step video guide with commends for you,
I swear. I'm always happy to lend a hand to a fellow. It won't cost you a penny, I promise. Here's me

BTC address bc1q9a2hr06dh36uver3kz5ug2w7233s72rwqvgrhprufqtluecld5jqwpyv4f
$270

I reckon u can sort it out in 24 hours.
If the video doesn't make sense to you, I'll be more than happy to help you out.
You'll manage, don't you worry.

Last edited:

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
Bloomin' heck, mate, 72 hours? I do hope you're not trying to get one over on me, 'cause that's absolutely indecent, I must say.
You shouldn't be making me wait that long for my coins. If you're unsure about how to send them, I can whip up a step-by-step video guide with commends for you,
I swear. I'm always happy to lend a hand to a fellow. It won't cost you a penny, I promise. Here's me

BTC address bc1q9a2hr06dh36uver3kz5ug2w7233s72rwqvgrhprufqtluecld5jqwpyv4f

I reckon u can sort it out in 24 hours.
If the video doesn't make sense to you, I'll be more than happy to help you out.
You'll manage, don't you worry.
Dude please relax. He agreed to refund and gave a time. Let him sort it out in that time.

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Dude please relax. He agreed to refund and gave a time. Let him sort it out in that time.
This couldn't have gone any smoother without you, really. But a bit of steam needs to be let off every now and then.
Let's hope it doesn't come to this again.

Top Bottom