CLAIM [CLAIM] Lincoln, Telegram https://t.me/lincolnsup

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
On August 1st, I was led and scammed by Lincoln (Telegram: https://t.me/lincolnsup) for membership in his so-called massive Scam group, which I paid for.
I went to the MLNG.cc website and transferred 0.00434104 BTC to him.
He also opened a group where I should worked with a programmer. However, nothing came out, if not even less.
At first, the programmer was unreachable, and later unresponsive.
I reported my issue to Lincoln, but nothing came out of it. He is simply a scammer.
He and his accomplice no longer read messages.

Lets do it was the last text

hope something can be solved here

@CrdPro

@Lincoln

Attachments

• BTC.png
    BTC.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Paying.png
    Paying.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2024-09-13 115437.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-13 115437.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
If I remember well this guy studied Booking.com received the method and is still in support group where we are ready to answer any questions. Sometimes we might answer a bit late but we always reply and attend to clients requests or questions.
For the same methods that are Thaught in the same way, two students can have 2 different results:
- One will succeed because they carefully follow the steps and use the recommended bins and do not give up on the first failure.
- Another will not succeed because of many factors that I learned to identify through the time spent doing this job:
—Some just think it looks complicated and give up (this is why we offer Telegram support for Q and A)
—Some will ignore many steps like proxy and fail and blame the coach on first failure instead of asking for guidance.
I think this student received and is still receiving (Telegram Support) value for their money.
I just refunded yesterday a member because I failed to provide the value in exchange for the money but in this case it’s different in my humble opinion because I think the success is 50% good method and 50% students efforts. Some expect automatic solutions whiteout putting any effort which does not exist

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Hello there! I hope you're well.
I am in a scam group and I haven't received any Booking.com methods. I was with Mr. V in this group, but he's gone quiet now.
I wanted to take care of everything related to the advertising, as we were looking for investors. If you do remember sending me any method at all,
could you kindly prove it? Just a hint, u cant. You won't be able to do it and come up with silly excuses,
as it was never about a Booking.com method, but an investment scam.

I suppose you must be suffering from dementia, as what you're saying is absolutely untrue.
I can't create advertising for a website that doesn't even exist.
Should I promote your lies and make them widely known, or what?

I apologise for my harsh tone, but I won't let such lies go unchallenged.
Despite having children, I've always managed to work 5 hours a day as a single parent.

Have a look at the text messages I sent you. It's clear that I'm taking on more responsibility here.

@CrdPro
@Lincoln

Attachments

• texted tp Lincoln.png
    texted tp Lincoln.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-09-15 013717.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-15 013717.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-09-15 013859.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-15 013859.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2024-09-15 014013.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-15 014013.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2024-09-15 013859.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-15 013859.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Hushpupi

Active Carder
Reaction score
he's a liar and a scammer, he scams so many people (with the help of the “authorities”) that he doesn't even remember who we are.

PS: @CrdPro You can ban me from this forum like you did on your telegram forum because I denounced the scammer you support.

Top Bottom