CLAIM [Claim] sclassadmin - [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhostUser

Basic
Reaction score
So I deposited on @sclassadmin 's shop for $25.00 (TXID: d6adf9a18e6bdac879b3e4059389e8015dc288b737baafad992c0a3df8c1efb4) just to see if they have good quality cc's. Well, I was wrong. I bought 3 CC's from the base called "[50%-60%] 2023-08-14 50 VR - WORLD - LUX" and I received cc's with NOCVV.

Screenshot of what I received:
1692274049953.png

Screenshot of the Base that I purchased from - No Indication that this base will have NOCVV (People who purchase cards on a daily basis will assume this has a CVV because most of the CCShop have a keyword in their base saying "NOCVV".
1692273813952.png

Screenshot of their database table - No indication of the CVV heading (tick/x option - to let users know whether this has NOCVV or has a CVV)
1692273905796.png

So in conclusion they gave me CC's with NOCVV, their base name doesn't say anything about not having a CVV, their database also has no indication that it has a CVV or not.

I've asked the owner of the CCSHOP to refund me my BTC back to my wallet but he has refused to refund me and would like to give me a "gift". Now tell me, why would I want to receive a gift on their CCSHOP if I'm no longer interested in their shop for scamming me from the start.

@CrdPro
@Will Smith

sclassadmin

Seller
Reaction score
Отказ от возврата средств. Шопы не делают манибек бабок.

В базе не указано что база будет с цвв, много карт на рынке без цвв

далее, дам гифт на 25$ не больше.

sclassadmin

Seller
Reaction score
Ты так много времени потратил на создание этого поста, вместо того чтобы залутать 25 баксов гифтом дополнительные.

TheGhostUser

Basic
Reaction score
Refusal to refund. Shops don't make cashback.

The database does not indicate that the base will be with color, there are many cards on the market without color

further, I will give a gift for $ 25 no more.

Am sorry but are you new to carding? Most of the CCSHOPS provide you the CVV. The ones that don't come with CVV have a indicator saying that they don't have it.... (in their base name or their database table)

On the other note, what is the point of me receiving $25 and an extra gift if your shop is useless to me.

"You spent so much time creating this post instead of getting 25 bucks extra with a gift." - You spent your time hosting a CCSHOP (saturated source code) scamming carders and giving invalid arguments on this thread.

sclassadmin

Seller
Reaction score
Ты не отходи от темы. аль пачино был бы тобой растроен.

Will Smith

Reaction score
Store policy says no refunds.
Top up the balance if you agree with this.

The seller offered you a coupon for an additional $25. contact him. closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom