Black List [CLAIM] vclub - jabber - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusCC

Premium
Reaction score
nickname: vclub
his thread: https://www.crdpro.cc/threads/vclub-automated-cc-dumps-fresh-daily-update-vclub.21109
his profile: https://www.crdpro.cc/members/vclub.10057/

more than 2500$

My reseller account was old, and their system asked me to change password.
I exit my account and made "Reset password" bottom.
Looks like the password was changed (old one immediately stop working), but their bot who send new password does not work.
It just not sending new password.

So, we have the problem if you changing the password you loosing access to your account.

I need to restore my access and get payout for sold cards.
I tried to contact by jabber, and by tickets but no responds.
They closing all my tickets without response.

LotusCC

Premium
Reaction score
I provide jabber and username in your pm
Please check

share12345

Premium
Reaction score
@vclub just resgistered and i want to put 90$ on my account it does not show me a bitcoin wallet, just Monero wallet please reply my Jabber message User: share12345

LotusCC

Premium
Reaction score
I waiting admin
This waiting should have some time frames

I waiting for more than 2 weeks and your admin closing tickets in the webpanel

@CrdPro Please do something, give them time frames please, they can reply me for month that they waiting admin, its not ok you agree?​

vclub

Seller
Reaction score
Normaly admin going contact you

hassancvv

Basic
Reaction score
Fake shop. Selling Dead CC, issuing no refund as well. Don't trust on them. I have attached the screenshot. i posted this under these conditions, i lost more than $1800, they are scammers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-17 120056.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-17 120056.png
    247.6 KB · Views: 21

smokey447

Elite
Reaction score
Normaly admin going contact you
Been waiting for refund to dead card i bought for over 8hrs now , lordy147 is my user name , please refund me pls, have spent nothing less than 24,000$ on your store already , you slowing pples work down boss , been wasting money on your store lately , atleast put automatic checker to avoid all this delay

hassancvv

Basic
Reaction score
Been waiting for refund to dead card i bought for over 8hrs now , lordy147 is my user name , please refund me pls, have spent nothing less than 24,000$ on your store already , you slowing pples work down boss , been wasting money on your store lately , atleast put automatic checker to avoid all this delay
i am totally agree with this GUY. i am also getting 90% dead CC's every single DAY, and they are not issuing me any refund, this Vendor site is DEAD now, we should move to another vendor shop. Please recommend me some best sites for LIVE CC's. THANKS

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-17 184352.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-17 184352.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 13

LotusCC

Premium
Reaction score
@CrdPro admin write to me today and solved the problem
I thank you that you keep eye on this thread!

localhero1

Basic
Reaction score
Username: Sirskips
Still waiting for ccs to be checked. Asked on PM for these to be checked and refunded but nothing. I have wrote many tickets but still all pending check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom