Black List [Claim] YALE LODGE @Elihu Yale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsd9080

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Pending payout since 6/4/2023, all tickets i created same replies we will send soon and nothing is being sent, in the past they paid fast now it's taking too long i had to do this, sorry @Yale Lodge.
Will update if the payout is sent.

Will Smith

Reaction score
Did you get your payout? Or are you still waiting for their response?

fsd9080

Carding Novice
Reaction score
No payout , but they keep doing updates, it's been 11 days+ i opened 5+ tickets still nothing.

Will Smith

Reaction score
Waiting for an answer. If the seller does not respond, his topic will be closed soon

Elihu Yale

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
Hello. We are have technical problems with payouts. We are need ~ 2 weeks, for solving. Sorry for waiting.

Elihu Yale

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
We are don't have problems with deposits and payments. We are have problems only with payouts.

fsd9080

Carding Novice
Reaction score
We are don't have problems with deposits and payments. We are have problems only with payouts.
LOL! If you don't wanna payout just admit it, how come you allow deposits and don't send withdrawals? All your withdrawals are made manually there is no technical problem, simply low funds on your side i guess.

Elihu Yale

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
LOL! If you don't wanna payout just admit it, how come you allow deposits and don't send withdrawals? All your withdrawals are made manually there is no technical problem, simply low funds on your side i guess.
You know better. You're probably our administrator and you know how everything works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom