Cloning in 2024

Rockyyx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello guys! Cloning is a very controversial topic since so many people use it to scam people whos goal is it to clone cards.(99% of vendors that sell dumps will block u after sending the money or sell used dumps or even fake dumps) But im very excited to tell u guys that cloning isnt dead its just the bad community that has dragged card cloning into the mud so everyone think it doesnt work. Im doing this now for almost a year and i had no success until one week ago. I came across this guy who answered all my questions and it was very helpful talking to him, after talking to him i realised i was doing it wrong the whole time, i had 3 "cloning tutorials" and i came to the conclusion that all tutorials i had were wrong and even if the dumps were legit i tried it couldnt even work cause i did it wrong for almost a year (i lost so much money lmao). So I bought the tutorial from this guy and the tutorial is not completely different from the ones I had, but the small differences are the key to success. After realising this i bought a dump from this guy and it fucking hit. (that was the first time ever me entering the pin at atm) Im ready to share all the softwares that u need for cloning for free and i will answer questions if you have any.
Telegram: rockyyxx1

CipherLabs

Elite
Reaction score
Congrats man that’s nice of you to share
A lot of people still don’t know how to clone

***WARNING TO ALL OTHER MEMBERS***
please make sure you scan any software or run it on a fresh pc or virtual machine you can scan it for virus but it’s 2024 they have FUD (fully undetectable) Encryption that can bypass all Anti Virus software DO NOT BE LAZY BE SAFE USE A VIRTUAL MACHINE or fresh laptop with nothing on it STAY SAFE CRDPRO and don’t get RATTED

gonzaletty

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello guys! Cloning is a very controversial topic since so many people use it to scam people whos goal is it to clone cards.(99% of vendors that sell dumps will block u after sending the money or sell used dumps or even fake dumps) But im very excited to tell u guys that cloning isnt dead its just the bad community that has dragged card cloning into the mud so everyone think it doesnt work. Im doing this now for almost a year and i had no success until one week ago. I came across this guy who answered all my questions and it was very helpful talking to him, after talking to him i realised i was doing it wrong the whole time, i had 3 "cloning tutorials" and i came to the conclusion that all tutorials i had were wrong and even if the dumps were legit i tried it couldnt even work cause i did it wrong for almost a year (i lost so much money lmao). So I bought the tutorial from this guy and the tutorial is not completely different from the ones I had, but the small differences are the key to success. After realising this i bought a dump from this guy and it fucking hit. (that was the first time ever me entering the pin at atm) Im ready to share all the softwares that u need for cloning for free and i will answer questions if you have any.
your telegram doesnt come up

ilovemoneybro

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Im so glad i came across this bro, ive been looking for the softwares, i even lost over $500 getting scammed by people that say they have the "bundle" i would love to have the softwares for free, youll be a live saver honestly

BlackGold

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can I get the EMV software

spike_cypher

Carding Novice
Reaction score
rockyyxx1 i couldnt find you on telegram hit e @cypher_spike

Top Bottom