Clothes Carding

Brown

Basic
Reaction score
How to card any clothing item or sneakers you want.

I'm going to start this tutorial with the easy one. Carding clothing items.

Carding clothes and sneakers is easy as buying a gun in the us. I have never carded any clothing store and not have my order shipped, no matter the price or even if there is an address mismatch. And here is how I do it.

The 3 websites I card for all my clothing and sneaker needs are Asos, Fanatics, adidas and Nike websites.

To card any of the websites here is the step by step guide.

1, Buy a citibank or chase world or business cc from any cc autoshop of your choice. I personally buy from validcc but you can buy from any of your trusted vendor or aautoshop. I usually buy only world or business bins because they usually have a high balance. To check if your cc is live, you can go to stubhub and signup then add the cc in the payment settings. if it gives you no error messages, then the cc is live so proceed buf you need to know the exact balance on the cc(this is useful if you wanna card for over $1k) you can all the bank toll free cc customer care line and check the balance by providing the zip code on the cc addy. For items under $1k, don't bother calling cost most business and world cards have balance higher than that.

When buying your cc, buy a cc that is in close proximity to the city your drop address is.

If your drop is in Santa Clarita, buy a cc from Santa Clarita or any city in California.

2, When you are doing buying your cc, visit luxsocks and buy a socks5. I personally don't use socks 5 or rdp, what I do is, I have a burner android cell phone. I buy a new sim from verizon or any isp, then share the internet with my pc or card directly with my cell phone.

You can also easily get a fresh IP from verizon each time you reset your phone.

Moving on/

3,Like I told you guys in the first method I shared, using a domain email or.edu email greatly increases the chance of your order getting shipped. So get a domain email. Using gmail is good too but you can never be too prepared.

4, go to Asos, fanatics, adidas and nike and sign up. In my experience. Asos and Fanatics are the easiest to card. Card the Asos Uk site.

After signing up browse the website and select the items you want and add to your cart.

During checkout, use your drop address as shipping, that is to say, use the address of the cc owner in the billing address section of checkout and in the shipping address, use your drop address, where you want the item delivered. Download dingtone or burner app and get a number or use google voice. During checkout add this number as your contact number.

Asos and fanatics don't call to confirm order, they ship without calling but on some occasions, adidas and Nike call but the call is stupid cos all they will ask you is, if you authorised an order. You're say yes, confirm your name and zip. That's all.

You can go as high as you want for for Asos and Fanatics but for adidas and nike, keep it under $1k.

That's all for sneakers and clothings. Moving on to Electronics from Best buy and Walmart.

To card Walmart and Bestbuy we are going to use a similar method to that in the first tutorial I did about carding canon and nikon but this time with a twist.

Repeat the process of buying cc and and socks5 like I already stated above.

Get your domain email as well then visit walmart and best buy

I usually buy iphones or macbooks using this method.

Add the item you want to card to your cart and during checkout, use the cc owner real address but during shipping select in store pickup.

So for this method you have to physically go to another city not too close to where you live or have someone else pick up the item for you but here is what you need to d first.

After selecting in store pickup, use the cc owner address and info as billing then checkout.

If there is enough balance on your cc, the order will be processed and you'd be told when the item is available for pick up.

When the item is ready for pick up, go to the settings page and add an alternate pick up person. You have an option to designate someone else to help you pick up this.

What works for me is finding a random girl on the street then promise her $100 to help me pick up an item don't tell her is for fraud. Walmart and Best buy usually say you need to show cc to pickup an item but in over 2 years they've never asked anyone I send for the cc used in making the order, just an ID.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Reaction score
Lol this post isn’t real. It is an exact thing given earlier by Strobya of reddit. You are a joke man for stealing someone’s post and making it yours...plagiarism

Top Bottom