Carding Common reasons why your cards get blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

spazz

Basic
Reaction score
Having a card burn after you have just purchased and gone through an extensive process to acquire information on your target and ATO their account, can be a frustrating experience, as well as getting declined transactions. In this chapter, I will be brief, but I will explain some of the most common reasons why cards get blocked. From this you can pay attention to certain things and not commit these mistakes.
Credit card companies are continually upping their anti-fraud security measures to curb such activities, constantly upgrading their security software and techniques.

[]•SHOPPING FROM A LOCATION WHERE YOU NEVER SHOPPED BEFORE.

A buyer quoted “I’ve had calls from my card company saying, we’ve detected some unusual activity. It wasn’t unusual, but it was a different pharmacy than the one I normally go to”. This is why it is extremely important to get an RDP as close as possible to the CVV holder’s address or previous RECENT addresses as possible. And obviously, the RDP needs to be non-blacklisted, with clean risk and proxy scores.

• MAKING SEVERAL PURCHASES QUICKLY.

One example is a buyer that sometimes hits three grocery stores in a row to find what she needs and take advantage of sales. But a few months ago, was so speedy that by the time she swiped her card at the third store, it was declined. She quoted “I called the bank when I got home, and they told me that shopping at three supermarkets within an hour or so was considered ‘unusual activity’.

• CHARGING SOMETHING SMALL, THEN SOMETHING BIG.

This is very commons as fraudsters like to sort of test the waters with a stolen card by first charging a tiny amount, say a song on iTunes or even using a charged CVV checker (never use such checkers), before moving on to a big purchase. That small to big pattern in the CVV holder’s buying patterns can potentially lead to a declined/blocked card.

•SHOPPING AWAY FROM YOUR HOME.

This is very common when someone moves from one place to another. A fraud expert quoted “If my billing address is Massachusetts and I’m buying a washer and dryer in Idaho, that is an anomaly, because why would I buy a washer and dryer in Idaho if I live in Massachusetts?”. Another reason why RDPs are so important.

•CHARGING TRAVEL EXPENSES.

On the road, any purchase from gas to restaurant meals can trigger a block. While that’s long been true for travelers abroad, it now happens domestically too. A buyer quoted “Once my travel to L.A. was flagged and I spent 20 minutes verifying transactions”. When she asked what caused the card to be declined, she was told “a taxi, a charge at the airport, in-air Wi-Fi and a rental car hold” – all standard travel expenses.

•YOU HAVE REACHED THE CVV’S CREDIT LIMIT.

This is pretty much self- explanatory and I shouldn’t have to go into details.

•BUYING THINGS IN DIFFERENT GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS ON THE SAME DAY.

During a cruise, one buyer, used a card to get money from an ATM on the ship, then she later made a purchase on-shore in Belize. For the rest of the trip, her card was declined”. Apparently, the ATM on board the ship is registered to a Miami location, and several hours later, she was purchasing something in Belize. To the bank, it looked very suspicious because the transactions happened so close together. Online purchases to merchants in different parts of the world can trigger the same flag.[/REPLYTHANKS]

Last edited by a moderator:

WUSPRING18

Basic
Reaction score
在您剛購買並經歷了廣泛的過程以獲取有關目標和ATO其帳戶的信息之後,燒錄卡可能會令人沮喪,並會導致交易被拒絕。在本章中,我將做簡要介紹,但我將解釋卡被阻止的一些最常見原因。由此您可以注意某些事情,而不犯這些錯誤。
信用卡公司正在不斷提高其反欺詐安全措施以遏制此類活動,並不斷升級其安全軟件和技術。

TELEGRAM:@spazzout

***隱藏的文本:無法引用。***

Stone1

Basic
Reaction score
Having a card burn after you have just purchased and gone through an extensive process to acquire information on your target and ATO their account, can be a frustrating experience, as well as getting declined transactions. In this chapter, I will be brief, but I will explain some of the most common reasons why cards get blocked. From this you can pay attention to certain things and not commit these mistakes.
Credit card companies are continually upping their anti-fraud security measures to curb such activities, constantly upgrading their security software and techniques.

TELEGRAM: @spazzout

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Let’s see man

bluefinn12

Basic
Reaction score

yo

Tray4

Basic
Reaction score

Yee

henry5875399

Premium
Reaction score

Thanks

Mrtoxic233

Basic
Reaction score

?

Billydoe40

Basic
Reaction score

Yoo

arooxoo5

hello
Supreme
Reaction score

Real talk man

q_panda01

Basic
Reaction score
,烧卡会是令人沮丧的经历,并且会导致交
在您刚购买并经过广泛的过程以获取有关目标和ATO其帐户的信息之后烧毁卡可能会令人沮丧,并会导致交易被拒绝。在本章中,我将做简要介绍,但我将解释卡被阻止的一些最常见原因。由此,您可以注意某些事情,而不犯这些错误。
信用卡公司正在不断提高其反欺诈安全措施以遏制此类活动,并不断升级其安全软件和技术。

TELEGRAM:@spazzout

***隐藏的文本:无法引用。

jeepers

Basic
Reaction score

yes

leo369

Basic
Reaction score
在您刚刚购买并经历了广泛的过程以获取有关您的目标和 ATO 他们帐户的信息之后,有一张卡被烧毁,这可能是一种令人沮丧的经历,以及被拒绝的交易。在这一章中,我会很简短,但我会解释卡牌被封锁的一些最常见的原因。从这里你可以注意某些事情而不犯这些错误。
信用卡公司不断加强其反欺诈安全措施以遏制此类活动,不断升级其安全软件和技术。

电报:@spazzout

*** 隐藏文字:不能引用。***
G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom