Market $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
hi guys
short review: this shop is %100 scam ( not bad its actuly scammmmm)

today i purchased 12 ccs on this shop and checked on try2cehck ( one of the best service for checking cc)

you can see result not a single cc live all are useless
so i strongly advice everyone to stay away because you just waisting your money
my ccs on this stupid shopcards4money.png

result on try2
'try2.pngso after see that if you still belive this shop is legit im sure that your another brute account give fake review on this shop without clear proof

now admin please ban this scammer from here @KYLE XYY @CrdPro

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
hi guys
short review: this shop is %100 scam ( not bad its actuly scammmmm)

today i purchased 12 ccs on this shop and checked on try2cehck ( one of the best service for checking cc)

you can see result not a single cc live all are useless
so i strongly advice everyone to stay away because you just waisting your money
my ccs on this stupid shopView attachment 6113

result on try2
'View attachment 6114so after see that if you still belive this shop is legit im sure that your another brute account give fake review on this shop without clear proof

now admin please ban this scammer from here @KYLE XYY @CrdPro

thank you bro for this.

Can you copy paste this to blacklist section too?

I will wait 24hr for admin to do something otherwise i will take steps

elmayor

Basic
Reaction score
Yes, it's all FAKE reviews in order to get 1 VALID you must buy 150 cc and that's if you're lucky.

pp2p

Elite
Reaction score
They worked 50/50. meaning half the cards were unworthy however created some money from spouse. In my overall expertise, it's higher to shop for from several components a bit. thus that's an excellent tactick. Check them out!

jfnnb

Premium
Reaction score

Aaphex

Basic
Reaction score
Yes, there is a whole war! ))) I do not know Who is right. Here is the last time I took it. There was this result:
3+.png

westrup

Basic
Reaction score
you need to understand when the store is FRAUD, and when all sorts of competitors write false facts about the store in their heads at the top of each last page (people’s eyes get there), thereby scaring away normal buyers and dragging them into their “Wonderful stores” that inflate the price to the limit beyond 1 cc. Well, where is 45 $ for 1 credit card? This is fine? P.S. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the trend can be traced every time a new last page appears automatically. Check it out for yourself if you don't believe me. Here they are - cheap fakes! Nothing more to say...

takemoneybro

Seller
Reaction score
removed a large amount of old bases with low validity minus 500k, left good bases for expensive clients

fanboychum45

Premium
Reaction score
why you removed old bases bro? even though SOME not all were dead they were still useful if you know what you're doing can you hmu bro i wana buy from your previous bases you removed

1coiroz0

Premium
Reaction score
Good computing machine but city checker generally approves dead cards went on to American state persistently

1coiroz0

Premium
Reaction score
First of all i wanna apprize that checker works particular. i do not understand WHO complain however i got +100% to my PROFIT

abdg

Premium
Reaction score
Almost one year shopping for CC from them. Altogether probability the foremost effective search up to now. good Valid rate

Top Bottom