Market $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

irickg

Basic
Reaction score
>>>>>>> add wwwgood valid 92~% valid USA for 1.8$ very very best BASE min valid 35% !!!! trychecher102k cards <<<<<<<<<

Cards found: 31 Cards checked: 31Charged off: 0.00021505 BTCStatus: done

Statistics:
[41] Hold-call......................................................................................3 (9%)
[43] Hold-call......................................................................................3 (9%)
[46] Closed Account.................................................................................4 (12%)
[59] Suspected Fraud................................................................................8 (25%) free!
[00] Approval.......................................................................................11 (35%)
[05] Decline........................................................................................2 (6%)
good game, one of the best

Supreme
Reaction score
in this store there are really a lot of cheap cards with high validity, not everywhere I have the necessary balances, but if you take it in bulk, then it suits me

nullxx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
in this store there are really a lot of cheap cards with high validity, not everywhere I have the necessary balances, but if you take it in bulk, then it suits me
which cards bro ? I bought 11 cheap noref different cards and all are not valid lol. for me it's scam (n)

funrun

Elite
Reaction score
I bought a lot of good cards, I usually took noref where the minimum valid is written, don't go straight for the valuable one. better to buy for 2-3 $ but with high valid

takemoneybro

Seller
Reaction score
Have a good day and good mood everyone, we replenish the site almost every day.

girlmom

Basic
Reaction score
there are a lot of dead ones, especially in cheap bases, but there are also enough living ones, the main thing is the price is very low. I generally like

Aaphex

Basic
Reaction score
few samples with ssn dob, but overall great store

blako

Carding Novice
Reaction score
First of all, this store is the best, yes it is. but for those who think they will deposit 10$ to buy 10cc of 1$ each and be guaranteed to find 1 live cc with good balance, forget it. yes it can happen but it's not 100% guaranteed, so don't come here and say you bought 10 cc and they were all dead and that this store is a scam, first invest money before talking. the last 5 ccs i bought in this store all had more than 1000$
I don't know where this seller came from but he's a fucking legend!!!!

blako

Carding Novice
Reaction score
and please, you guys who buy cc in this store and already know the quality of this store, be more humble, you are complaining about the cc address being incorrect, we all know that this store is unique and a great help for those who are in this game seriously , so stop crying and seize the opportunity while he is here for us

Top Bottom