Crypto/Coinbase instant cashout 20k

cryptonova

Premium
Reaction score

Hello, I m again offering my service as a coinbase loader.

I need as many accounts as you can get.
Countries needed are USA and UK only please - dont waste ur time and mine providing countries that are not mentioned in the threat-

I need aged accounts with previous transactions. I can do 5k in each account you can get.

Funds are available instantly and payment will be same day.

I need crypto.com with card also.

PM If you got an account or you know someone who got or you can get accounts we can always do biz

cryptonova

Premium
Reaction score
More details on loading? What's your proposition?
I m interested in the card purchases limit because thats the amount we can do, you can check the limits by going in the settings> limits and take a screenshot

K1NGCED

Basic
Reaction score
WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER... DONT DO BUSINESS WITH LOSER.... HE WILL TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT, CASHOUT YOUR ACCOUNT AND NOT PAY YOU... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....

Last edited:
Reaction score

Countries needed are USA and UK only please - dont waste ur time and mine providing countries that are not mentioned in the threat-

I need aged accounts with previous transactions. I can do 5k in each account you can get.

PM If you got an account or you know someone who got or you can get accounts we can always do biz
You still active

Deebaby1

Basic
Reaction score

Yo all you need is a uk log right

K1NGCED

Basic
Reaction score
SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER, DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LOSER.. HIS TELEGRAM NAME IS - @xslayy

HE WILL JUST STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT, IGNORE YOU AND NOT PAY YOU.. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Last edited:

prodigallone

Basic
Reaction score

I HAVE A COINBASE USA AND UK ACCOUNT

Jwopwop

Basic
Reaction score
Guys before https://crdpro.cc/members/cryptoservice.39505/
Scams you he is a broke clown hit a 6000 dollar lick on me little does he know he fucked himself because I’m already balling and there are really scumbags that lie cheat and steal like him. He told me well I don’t pay newbies because that doesn’t fit into his business plans... can post screenshots but he really just a low end thief

Jwopwop

Basic
Reaction score
Always active bro
This guy is very broke claims he is so broke he can’t even pay the people that make him money we should ban him for scamming. I get it stealing to some people is how they make there money but as a community trash like x slay should not be allowed.

Jwopwop

Basic
Reaction score
WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER... DONT DO BUSINESS WITH LOSER.... HE WILL TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT, CASHOUT YOUR ACCOUNT AND NOT PAY YOU... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....
Sorry he got you too he is just broke.

Jwopwop

Basic
Reaction score

This guy is a scammer

Attachments

• 0B8574A3-F85B-4827-B367-F7351AE1ED38.png
    0B8574A3-F85B-4827-B367-F7351AE1ED38.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 46
  • F077EBD5-2BD0-4757-A97A-4322451B504A.png
    F077EBD5-2BD0-4757-A97A-4322451B504A.png
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DC3DDAF3-F5E3-47D1-A3CC-02A884A92891.png
    DC3DDAF3-F5E3-47D1-A3CC-02A884A92891.png
    288.5 KB · Views: 45

cryptonova

Premium
Reaction score
Hey kindly drop me your telegram ID on DM will get your acc loaded, don't deal with cryptoservice people claims he's a scammer
So you joined today in forum and you know how to load accounts? I will have enough time to explain all this shit you have been doing I m still busy as hell. But I will prove my point when it comes. Thanks

Top Bottom