Market CVV & DUMPS , SMS, FLOODERS, OTP BOT, SSNDOB, BANKS & SHOPS ACCOUNTS ,RDP, SOCKS & MANY MORE !!!

MALENNY

Basic
Reaction score
Bro you are an excellent seller, you always balance on the edge of a knife, on the one hand the price, and on the other the quality of the stuff.

plomS

Carding Novice
Reaction score
not working can you give a new Coupon so i can check what you have on site if your card does't ask for otp code
You are so stupid, you baited me that i missed new coupon. You replied to the 2 years old coupon OOMMGGGGGG

softkitty440

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You are so stupid, you baited me that i missed new coupon. You replied to the 2 years old coupon OOMMGGGGGG
You have no right to tell me i am stupid .. Only a fake seller will come aggressively you don't know me and you call me stupid .. I JUST CAME ACROSS YOUR WEB AND I ASK TO VERIFY IF YOU NOT A RIPPER AND YOU CALL ME STUPID .. How does that sound to you . calling me stupid .totally disappointed in you . how can i trust a seller like you

plomS

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You have no right to tell me i am stupid .. Only a fake seller will come aggressively you don't know me and you call me stupid .. I JUST CAME ACROSS YOUR WEB AND I ASK TO VERIFY IF YOU NOT A RIPPER AND YOU CALL ME STUPID .. How does that sound to you . calling me stupid .totally disappointed in you . how can i trust a seller like you
how the fuck your brain decided that i'm seller?!?!?!?!?!?! my friend don't even try carding, it's too complicated for you!

regeedi

Carding Novice
Reaction score
HURRY TO USE IT !!!

Prozone 20$ Gift Card !!!

Total 5 users can use ONLY !!!
Can be used once for each user ONLY !!!
Will publish daily !!!
You can refill through balance top up page !!!

PROZONE_JQIBOSP7XG

Hello 👋 how are you doing today?

Gooproot

Supreme
Reaction score
Want to bump my fav platform for being incredibly amazing permanently. Every time is a plesure to use, to work and to earn!
THAAAANKS GRACIAAAAS!!!!

Top Bottom