Market CVV & DUMPS , SMS, FLOODERS, OTP BOT, SSNDOB, BANKS & SHOPS ACCOUNTS ,RDP, SOCKS & MANY MORE !!!

prozone

Seller
Reaction score
Actually last many cnlard are dead check last one order don't ask me id when you have username anyway it's not matter just make sure you are uploading live card if customer is saying dead it's mean its dead because normal customer will buy from seller shop to get refund only those buyer will go to prozone who don;t want this live/dead headache they only want live if one time dead no issue but if many time dead its a big issue for norefund
What's your problem?
If this is really yours account , please tell me your ID Order
We will check, screenshots, bins and orders. We will publish everything here

Everything will be here

Starfish420

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Actually last many cnlard are dead check last one order don't ask me id when you have username anyway it's not matter just make sure you are uploading live card if customer is saying dead it's mean its dead because normal customer will buy from seller shop to get refund only those buyer will go to prozone who don;t want this live/dead headache they only want live if one time dead no issue but if many time dead its a big issue for norefund
Exactly the same what I'm trying to make them understand..,.. instead of solve customers problems professionally they are arguing like kids,,,,,,which is very poor.

jeambacon

Active Carder
Reaction score
base quality is very poor really, hard to get valid cards, checkers works great, but cards quality is too low, like 2/10 , u must have to improve quality and ban double card sellers

James_008

Carding Novice
Reaction score
very bad base. 5 out of 5 invalid. and the checker shows that the cards are valid. but in fact they are not.

I tried to solve the issue by opening a ticket and attaching all the evidence, but they refused saying that they do not open links. in this case there is no other way to convey information. just another store selling air for money. do not trust the forums.

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
What's your problem?
If this is really yours account , please tell me your ID Order
We will check, screenshots, bins and orders. We will publish everything here

Everything will be here
i clearly mentioned already card are dead whatever i am buying is dead almost last 5-6 card differnt day and different base but dead so only upload live good cc or make it refundable .. why so many dead this is problem that's why i didn't buy from last some days

Yomann

Basic
Reaction score
How are you checking chase card balances in your videos with last 4 of card and zip lol? Chase requires ssn and pin. U a fucking fraud

Top Bottom