Do you pay for your VPN or use one obtained?

Diablonos

Basic
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before but I was just wondering if most people purchase a VPN account and pay the fees as they use it or do they use one they've found by other means and just renew the login whenever necessary?

I just ask as I purchased a "Lifetime" VPN where once the login stopped working, you message them and they send you a new means of allowing it to work. Problem is they take ages to respond so this made me wonder what everyone else does So whats most common? Thank you.

Rocco

Basic
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before but I was just wondering if most people purchase a VPN account and pay the fees as they use it or do they use one they've found by other means and just renew the login whenever necessary?

I just ask as I purchased a "Lifetime" VPN where once the login stopped working, you message them and they send you a new means of allowing it to work. Problem is they take ages to respond so this made me wonder what everyone else does So whats most common? Thank you.
I usually card for yearly subscription on hma pro vpn, you can buy yours too if you want

Top Bottom