░▒▓█ DOCUMENT GENERATOR 3.0⚙️ | PASSPORT, ID, DL█▒▓░

Reaction score

Introducing Document Generator 3.0 - Onlyfake.org. 🖼

▶️ The era of rendering documents using Photoshop is coming to an end. 🖥
▶️ Many clients of rendering services, and the rendering services themselves have ALREADY switched to our generator.

✨ Main characteristics of the project: ✨

▶️Every passport number has been studied based on tens of thousands of scans, and the perfect algorithm that generates valid numbers has been developed.
▶️We have professional artists who create new 1200 DPI templates every day. Similar templates are nowhere to be found.
▶️Almost all rendering services use public templates, while we have a constantly updating database.

Advantages of the Onlyfake.org Generator::

1️⃣ Speed: Instantly generate 100 documents using pre-prepared data in an Excel spreadsheet. 🧭
2️⃣ Smart Photos: Generate photos based on age and gender with automatic cropping and background removal. 📷
3️⃣ Signatures: Generate signatures with automatic background removal. ✍✂
4️⃣ Formats: Generate documents as printable files, scans, or photos. 🖨📃
5️⃣ Data: Linear data generation. This means we've studied the numbers of almost all documents and developed an algorithm for creating them. 🎲
6️⃣ Quality: The generator includes only new, ultra-high-quality templates that were previously unavailable anywhere else. 🔥
7️⃣ AI Editor: Built-in AI photo and signature editor. 🖌✨
8️⃣ Privacy: Private, ultra-high-quality templates featuring 5-10 types of holograms for each template. 🔒💎
9️⃣ Innovations: Over the past year and a half, we've created over 200 new templates, and old templates have been completely reworked. In the generator, you'll find the best templates on the market. 🌟"

Telegram channel - Passport Cloud - DOCUMENT GENERATOR 3.0
Website - onlyfake.org and onlyfake.net

Last edited:
Reaction score
✅ Update Document Generator 3.0.

1. Estonia:
    Estonia ID Card - 2018, 2021 Estonia Passport - 2021, 2014
The ID Card and 2021 Passport templates have been created from scratch.

It is recommended to generate valid numbers for this country, as the document can be easily verified through the link in the QR code.

1. Fixed the Index field for Canada Driver's License.
  2. Fixed the FamilyName field for Spain.
  3. Corrected the fiscal code for Italy.
  4. Fixed errors where photos were not generated for Romanian ID cards.

Carding Novice
Reaction score
yo yo - does the site generate Australia PP, Australian DL, Australian Medicare Cards ?

Reaction score

Update Document Generator 3.0.
Templates:
United Kingdom Residence Permit 2021+
Quebec Driver License NEW
Lithuania ID Card 2021+
Lithuania Passport 2011+
Lithuania Passport 2019+
Completely new templates with many holograms.

Corrections:

The fields Restrictions, Endorsements were corrected for New York, Alberta, Wisconsin.
Barcodes on Estonia have been fixed.
The generation of an additional number in Canada has been moved to a separate field.
If the full name is written in uppercase, the signature is generated not in uppercase.
An Office Code field has been added to the state of Louisiana.
The transliteration in MRZ has been completely fixed for all countries.

Reaction score

Еще один отзыв об успешной верификации из нашего Телеграм Канала

game-master

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i paid for the TEST Plan ($15) today but Since almost 12hours ago my account was never credited till now, i contacted the support on Telegram and provided all payment details but i didnt get any response. Please Add me credit my account, this is my first time trying your service and already disappointed. user ID "gam3master" "Payment Details Here" looking forward to your response

game-master

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i paid for the TEST Plan ($15) today but Since almost 12hours ago my account was never credited till now, i contacted the support on Telegram and provided all payment details but i didnt get any response. Please Add me credit my account, this is my first time trying your service and already disappointed. user ID "gam3master" "Payment Details Here" looking forward to your response
Issued Resolved by the Admin of onlyfake.org on instagram and i am very amazed by the Quality of their Documents, Onlyfake.org is the best shop for all fake Document.

Top Bottom