Bella.buttana13

Carding Novice
Reaction score
TRUMP CC
Mirrors:
  • donald-cc.at
  • trump-cc.at
  • trump-cvv.com
Bought a Switzerland card (I searched specifically for that country, the card had that country's flag next to it), They gave me a card for Chile instead, I used their checker it said the card was good, the card was not. I messaged them about this and another issue... See my message and their response below.

"Checker offline" - problem solved! Checker is working perfect!

Ticket #2514 Recent order:​

Me 01 Mar 2024, 10:06 : Hello 2 issues as a new customer:

1) I bought a card last night the country I searched for specifically was Switzerland, you had exactly 1 card (it said Switzerland and had the Switzerland flag) . I put money on my account for that specific card after that i ran your check which showed it as passing the checker allegedly, but the country shows and says Chile. I Then enter the card to make a purchase with the Chile information and its an automatic denial- dead card.

2) I send a small 1.01 amt last night to top off my balance and round it so try my hand at buy a second card from you- hoping the first ones issue was a one time mistake... now I can't purchase a new card because you guys even 24 hours and 6 confirmations later haven't added it to my balance.

THEIR RESPONSE Support 01 Mar 2024, 12:19 : "read rules motherfucker next time il lblokc ur stupid ass"

Needless to say I attempted to use my balance of 13.57, bought another card, but inevitably was going to lose money because the options were $8 cards or $15, so i went for. a "HQ" (High Quality) card, used their checker, which returned with a response of "78 No Account". I file yet another ticket and here's how it goes down

Recent order​

Me: bought another card used your checker this time it returned with a response of "78 No Account"
Support 03 Mar 2024, 14:24 : and what lol?

SMH

Their website states:
"All refunds are performed automatically, with checker! We don't do manual refund! We don't refund СС via tickets! Read RULES to not be banned!"

Not sure how I violated their rules by offering feedback and making a legit request but the rules are below:

Shop rules

General:​

1. All information on site are available for educational purposes only.
  2. By registering on the site you automatically agree with service rules.
  3. We can block any account we like without explanation!
  4. Support service doesn’t respond to tickets with silly questions, like: Hello, How can i use cvv?, You know good bins etc…

Refunds:​

1. All refunds are performed automatically, with checker!

1. Checker refund time - 60 seconds!
  2. We don’t refund approval (checked) cvv2!

1. We don't do manual refund!
  2. We don't refund this bins: 536062, 542179, 527351, 511317, 435544, 533248, 511321, 551553

We’r selling perfect material and sure with quality!
We may limited check time for ur account if we see u r cheating =(
We’r strongly don’t recommend to use checker because it may kill CVV after check!

IF U NOT AGREE WITH CHECKER WE R USING, OR U DONT RESPECT OUR SHOP - DONT USE IT!

IF U ASK REFUND IN TICKET - WE WILL PERMANENTLY BLOCK UR ACCOUNT!

Payments:​

1. Minimal recharge amount: Bitcoin - 15$, WU/MG transfers - 1000$ +10% fee.
  2. The funds credited to the user account cannot be refunded!

Top Bottom