Download Ebay ac without leaving home (subtleties, dropshipping, feedback)

ShadowR

Basic
Reaction score
Receiving Ebay feedbacks, dropshipping or how not to get a suspension in the initial stages of the ack pumping.

If we make a self-made ack Ebay, then inevitably there is a problem of dialing the minimum number of feeds.

The probability of an ACCA suspender is greatly reduced after receiving 15-20 feedbacks. The amount is determined on the basis of own experience and information in discussions in semi-white forums. Up to this point, every announcement is moderated and the account can go to the ban or even the eternal ban for the slightest suspicion.
The easiest way to recruit these cherished 15-20 feeds is to sell the goods through dropshipping. If you, of course, do not have a warehouse with a cartilage goods.

There is a question where to get a reliable dunce, who will send the goods to your customers, and moreover it is desirable to take a stick! The easiest way is to find the shops from which we will sip the goods to buyers at Aliexpress. We choose the category of goods that we will sell and write to all Chinese people in a letter of the form "Hello Chinese, I want to resell your goods on my site \ akke, do you have your own website? What are your terms of cooperation? Will there be discounts? What payment methods do you accept? ? "

There will be a lot of slag and confusing answers, but in 3-5 days you can find a couple of decent Chinese shops, with reasonable prices and the possibility of drop shipping. I allowed prices to sell goods with a small minus on the circle, after all the commissions, you can find even a plus option, but the shipping time will be about 2 weeks. The shipping time is preferably 24 hours. I also tested the time of shipment of the Chinese on penny items, which sent into the void.
We exhibit the liked items on ebay cheaper than competitors and wait. It is desirable to put small things to $ 30, especially if you work in the minus.
It is important to remember that dropshipping is not welcomed by Ebay.

What is VERY not desirable to do:
1) To pay for the Chinese items from the same stick to which we receive money. Ideally, do not use this stick to pay for a shop. Block the stick and require verification of the identity.
2) Before the creation of a positive sales history, it is worth more than $ 150 or many identical items. There will be a suspense and a request for the origin of the goods.
3) Set a long time for shipment (from 3 days). For example, telephones are first forbidden to ship longer than 3 days.
4) To exhibit branded things (watches, clothes, etc.)
5) To exhibit electronics. This is an uncritical point after the first 2-3 reviews, but if the first lot you post this electronics, even a flash for $ 5, the probability of a suspension is great.
6) Send packs with no tracks, this is not pleasant to anyone at all.
7) It is obvious and not once written, do not go every time with different IP, Ebay, unlike the stick, is quite loyal to the change of IP addresses, but it will banish all the accounts that came from the IP address if fake operations were performed from it.

In general, the probability of a loka or even an eternal suspension of the Ebay ack without explanation of the reasons exists even when you have 1000+ feeds.
For the skam itself, do not use the branded goods and electronics, the price at Ebeya, therefore, you can exhibit almost any illiquid and you will be bought from it if the price is below the market.

Nazzgrond

Basic
Reaction score
thank you very much for your mana)))) write as much as possible yet))) I will be glad to read

Top Bottom