DUMP GODS.

Adept

Basic
Reaction score
IVE BEEN KILLIN OFF DUMPS! BUT WITH TRACK 1 & 2 ONLY.
CAN YOU DO CREDIT WIT JUST TRACK 1 OR JUST TRACK 2? (WHICH IS NOT NEEDED?)
OR YOU GOT TO HAVE BOTH? (SEE ALOT OF CARDS THAT COME WITH JUST TRACK 1 OR JUST TRACK 2)

TheFutonMan

Basic
Reaction score
Come to me son ok track 1 is a swipe and go clone for shopping not ment to csh out on atm really track 2 is with your chip and will be more data and you will always have track 1 of you wrote 2 ... Now with dumps I suggest always hit wp and only write cards to atm cash out ur a big boi but less people less chances...if u have old cards erase the data on them then use it to shop with that way you have I'd and can play it cool

70sbabe

Basic
Reaction score
Come to me son ok track 1 is a swipe and go clone for shopping not ment to csh out on atm really track 2 is with your chip and will be more data and you will always have track 1 of you wrote 2 ... Now with dumps I suggest always hit wp and only write cards to atm cash out ur a big boi but less people less chances...if u have old cards erase the data on them then use it to shop with that way you have I'd and can play it cool

Is there a was to format cvv into format to track 2? I have several i purchased without knowing they were not tracked.

Top Bottom