Black List ElonMoney.cx - EXCLUSIVE CC/CVV SHOP | DAILY UPDATES | FRESH SNIFFED CCs | SELLERS WELCOME

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
I have been working with him for half a month. I uploaded a total of 10.160 cards. 363 sold, and my balance at that time was 2880U. I made a payment request to him from March 5th. I haven't received any payment since 15th. But my balance becomes 244U. Obviously. This store has been eating the seller's profits already card.
baac-9fc4-2edb-68f1.png

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
I need a very reasonable explanation. Even at $5 a card. The balance can't even be 240U. This is the second time the seller's balance has been changed in this way.

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
I want to pay the balance of 2880U for the 363 cards I sold.

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
It's even more ridiculous. The seller's withdrawal request will be delayed until April. This is totally unfair to the seller

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Refunds are processed manually via tickets as well.
Users who claim and get refund via ticket, seller balance are adjusted accordingly.
This is clearly mentioned in dashboard, and every news update that users CAN and will always ask for refund via tickets. You accept this rule when you ask us to open seller panel.

Upon further looking, you do heavy reselling and we have received many complaints.
usa-NEW-PHONE-ZIP(Your base on Elon) matches with BidenCash bases ( [08.03.2024] USA from sniff marketplace pt2 & [08.03.2024] USA from marketplace SNIFF HQ ).

It is against the rule to resell same cards to different shops.
Base deleted, and seller status revoked.

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
So you ate all my cards and my balance is gone?
a51d-f2eb-a35c-3002.png
This data panel is a screenshot I made in the last few days. 442 cards were sold. Refund 2881.

But now1697-5078-8b33-ed8f.png
In total, more than 9,000 cards were uploaded. 478 cards were sold. Could you please explain that my balance is only 331U? Do you think all sellers are stupid?

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
Even if it's a manual refund. The balance returns from 3000U to 244U.
1458U has returned to only 331U. And it has refused to pay the profit for a month. Your reason is a stretch

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
I don't want to hear any excuses from you.
Please compensate me for the 2880U(363 cards sold)
@CrdPro

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
Since you and I started working together. You delayed the payment until April. This is very unreasonable

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
I don't want to hear any excuses from you.
@CrdPro

Tag BidenCash too and let him know how you resell cards on various shops, because you are smoothly avoiding that topic.
We do not payout to sellers who resell on different shops. Spamming this thread won't help.
Along with automatic checker, we offer manual refund to users as well, and it is mentioned everywhere.

baozaiol

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have the same problem as you bro, my seller balance a month ago was 1000 USD, now it is 100 USD, every time I request payment, the reason is that the refund ticket is still being processed, he told me that the payment will be at the end of February Give it to me, and now it’s March 20th, and he still refuses to pay. The reason is that the refund ticket is still being processed. Many sellers on the forum have encountered the same problem. This is a ripper shop.

baozaiol

Carding Novice
Reaction score
作为卖家,我已经两个月没有收到货款了。我想这足以证明这是一家黑店。如果有必要,我可以上传必要的屏幕截图。

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
Tag BidenCash too and let him know how you resell cards on various shops, because you are smoothly avoiding that topic.
We do not payout to sellers who resell on different shops. Spamming this thread won't help.
Along with automatic checker, we offer manual refund to users as well, and it is mentioned everywhere.
I have never sold my cards in different stores, my cards have only been uploaded to one store, please show proof

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
Please explain it reasonably. The seller's balance is arbitrarily changed for what reason. Don't tell me the buyer needs a manual refund. Even for that reason. All certificates, please. 478 cards sold in your store. Proof of all manual refunds sold.

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
@CrdPro
Please deal with this matter for me as soon as possible. thank you.
I don't want to hear any excuses from him.
and 1264U(525 cards sold)
346f-13f9-c4a9-4738.png

Top Bottom