Black List ElonMoney.cx - EXCLUSIVE CC/CVV SHOP | DAILY UPDATES | FRESH SNIFFED CCs | SELLERS WELCOME

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Your seller status is revoked, and all bases are deleted. We do not pay out any seller who sell same cards to multiple shops.

Here is my 2 cents on your cards uploaded to Elonmoney -

Here's another example of your base which is uploaded on different CC Shops. Look at my post #8, over there another base of yours was caught selling same cards on different shops, I do not have time to analyze all your bases. But here is another one.

Your base on Elonmoney (USA_CA_Sniffed/Firsthand) - more than 60% (around 1645 cards) are uploaded on BidenCash.
bases on bidencash -
<seller2615> [26.02.2024] CA from email spam MQ, First load at 2024-02-26 18:32:35
<seller2615> [26.02.2024] USA fake delivery service HQ, First load at 2024-02-26 18:21:08

@CrdPro I have shared screenshots supporting my claim.

At last, Refunds are processed manually via tickets as well. Users who claim and get refund via ticket, seller balance are adjusted accordingly.

Last edited:

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
I already said that. I don't sell cards at any other store. You simply don't want to pay my profits. You just swallowed 10K cards. And put them up for sale in your store. Let you profit

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
@CrdPro
Dear administrator. Please look into this matter. I have sent all my fraud evidence to this post. The only reason he gave was that he didn't want to pay me anything. So I just lost 10K cards.
please explain it reasonably. The seller's balance is arbitrarily changed for what reason. Don't tell me the buyer needs a manual refund. Even for that reason. All certificates, please. 478 cards sold in your store. Proof of all manual refunds sold.
My seller panel is now closed.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
I already said that. I don't sell cards at any other store. You simply don't want to pay my profits. You just swallowed 10K cards. And put them up for sale in your store. Let you profit
Casually writing "I dont sell cards at any other store" doesn't prove your point.
I have already shared all the proof screenshots to @CrdPro from our database, and from BidenCash shop showing your cards in both shop. I even have your card upload time on BidenCash, which is BEFORE you uploaded cards on ElonMoney.
I can't be writing same stuff again and again and entertain you.

@CrdPro if you need any other proof from my end, let me know happy to share.

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score
Casually writing "I dont sell cards at any other store" doesn't prove your point.
I have already shared all the proof screenshots to @CrdPro from our database, and from BidenCash shop showing your cards in both shop. I even have your card upload time on BidenCash, which is BEFORE you uploaded cards on ElonMoney.

No store would treat its sellers the way you do. You found a very unreasonable explanation for your refusal to pay. Please tell me what you do with 10K cards uploaded in your store. And sold over 500 cards. The balance is still only 300$. You swallowed all my money and cards

kaggm

Premium
Reaction score

The conversation is over. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Please pay 2880U.
@CrdPro

Top Bottom