EMV Full software package

hindsighttt

Basic
Reaction score
You can contact me on telegram at https://t.me/hindsighttt

Hello,

If you're looking to buy the software required to swipe and clone EMV, you're in the right place.
I currently offer a really cheap software package that includes everything needed and some couple .IST files.

The package include the following:
- MSRX (windows/mac)
- X2A 2021
- ATRTOOL 2.0
- BP TOOLS
- ARQC Gen / MC Decrypt
- EMV Foundry
- CardPeek
- JcopEnglish
- JcopManager
- PyApdu

- .IST Files (some selfmade included)
- Updated AID List
- Currency Code List
- PDF Tutorial

All this is only for 35$ in BTC/LTC and some other payment methods.
For the 5 first buyers it will be 25$.

I am also selling dumps with pins for a lot of country and the price may vary so contact me for further information on this.

You can contact me on telegram at https://t.me/hindsighttt
I will soon open a vouch channel when I start getting sales.

Last edited:

hardknocks

Carding Novice
Reaction score
sup bro, im new to the game trying to learn everything i can, but i keepgetting ripped off. i'm looking for someone i can work with and learn from

hindsighttt

Basic
Reaction score
sup bro, im new to the game trying to learn everything i can, but i keepgetting ripped off. i'm looking for someone i can work with and learn from
well i’m not a teacher really, but i do sell the package and gives some tips if needed, like how to use the softwares

hardknocks

Carding Novice
Reaction score
thats kool how would i go about purchasing the package? can your clones withdraw from atm?

hindsighttt

Basic
Reaction score
thats kool how would i go about purchasing the package? can your clones withdraw from atm?
I don’t sell clones but only the softwares required to make them, they can cashout at the atm if you write them correctly, there is a pdf explaining how to write them in the package and i’m working on adding a video aswell

Top Bottom