Kali Linux image
VMware workstation
C++
GPSHELL
X2gold or X2 or X1 or x2arqc demo

X3-arqc foundry for veryfi IST applet before Burn
Cardpeek

everything is free

im not understand pepole why Pay for emv software ,emv software is free!!!!!

AFter when you ritch please donate disabled children
im come back after one week
Yo give me I have one but the one I have is made by mrs.emv it isn’t the real one I’m pretty sure

harrison@

Basic
Reaction score
Software you have works .
Beaucose this all emv software is made for scam people / and this 201 dumps shit.

Sinzusmg

Basic
Reaction score
So u telling me … with the x2, I can code the chip and just go insert it in pos without having to slide ?

Craden

Basic
Reaction score
Where can I find the real EMV read/write software that works with MSR200. I'm tired of being scammed and ripped off and tricked into downloading bot infested software. C'mon were all in this for the same goals. Who can help me out, please I'm doing this to support my family when jobs are scarce and vaccinations are propaganda to take away freedom.

Justin96

Basic
Reaction score
Where can I find the real EMV read/write software that works with MSR200. I'm tired of being scammed and ripped off and tricked into downloading bot infested software. C'mon were all in this for the same goals. Who can help me out, please I'm doing this to support my family when jobs are scarce and vaccinations are propaganda to take away freedom.
I need gelp to let me know 8f you find someone bro hit me up on Telegram @Jayakamoney

kendall

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
telegram @cryptocrimelord

R31n3R

Basic
Reaction score
Hello to all,
who has the new software pack to share for free?

Demvu

Basic
Reaction score
I know people sell this shit for hundreds of dollars so I'm sorry for stepping on anyone's toes. I found it on an FTP site, it had a file in it with a trojan but I just deleted it. The rest if the applications files are good. I don't know how to use it tho, maybe someone could do a tutorial and post it?

X2 EMV for Windows
B

puravida15

Basic
Reaction score
Dê-me uma semana, vou escrever tudo sobre como usar no atm. Você precisa
TK 2 chaves para desbloqueio do cartão jcop T-1
Imagem Kali Linux
Estação de trabalho VMware
C ++
GPSHELL
Demonstração X2gold ou X2 ou X1 ou x2arqc

X3-arqc foundry para applet IST veryfi antes de gravar
Cardpeek

tudo é de graça

Im não entendo pepole porque Pague pelo software emv, o software emv é grátis !!!!!

Depois de quando você ritch, por favor, doe crianças com deficiência
eu volto depois de uma semana
me chama ai mano, telegrama @Puravida ou 22981834666 whatsapp

Reaction score
can somone teach me how to start i have a omiekey and msr605x and java blanks the right ones

Top Bottom