EU Bank Drops 40k € daily limit

Croatos1

Premium
Reaction score
Pm me tg@Vagabov88 if you can load! Scammers don't even try to send "send me 100$ as security" and other shit...I have team of people working last 2 yrs. We've done more then 50 transactions from EU to US drops...
Tg @Vagabov88Screenshot_20230619_233546_Gallery.jpg

Croatos1

Premium
Reaction score
Ps. Stop using drugs it seems you're not good in head. Charged me x2 software and shit fo 500$ in eth that doesn't work and pretending like everything is good

Grandeuur

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Ps. Stop using drugs it seems you're not good in head. Charged me x2 software and shit fo 500$ in eth that doesn't work and pretending like everything is good
dude you sent me 200 bucks for the emv and i sent you 750 lol your the fucking ripper at least i can deliver
PS Croatos1 is a ripper and will scam you and just lie over and over

Grandeuur

Carding Novice
Reaction score
dude you sent me 200 bucks for the emv and i sent you 750 lol your the fucking ripper at least i can deliver
PS Croatos1 is a ripper and will scam you and just lie over and over
your talking about buying that card from hgn.ru mabey you should say that in the posts... hgn was a trusted site and i had gotten cards on there lmao you'r a twat for thinking i scammed you when you went and bought a card from hgn.ru.

Croatos1

Premium
Reaction score
My bro I definately don't need or want to scam anybody. You scammed me in the first place for software you find here for free. I have money as you know. If only you were honest with me and not acting friend but selling me shit that doesn't work. Also I wanted give you much more then 700$ for the thing we needed to do, and it didn't work good as they told me your account got blocked as you know. Only if you were normal and honest and We would work togather. But doing this shit ... no comment haha. Also if I were scammer i wouldn't definately send you money in the first place ? You scammed me for software that don't work , and you knew it in the first place

Grandeuur

Carding Novice
Reaction score
My bro I definately don't need or want to scam anybody. You scammed me in the first place for software you find here for free. I have money as you know. If only you were honest with me and not acting friend but selling me shit that doesn't work. Also I wanted give you much more then 700$ for the thing we needed to do, and it didn't work good as they told me your account got blocked as you know. Only if you were normal and honest and We would work togather. But doing this shit ... no comment haha. Also if I were scammer i wouldn't definately send you money in the first place ? You scammed me for software that don't work , and you knew it in the first place
why would i send you 750$ if i supposedly scammed you?
your trying to reason with yourself for scamming me... if you are't then send the 750 and ill stop calling you a ripper

Top Bottom