EU pos-terminals

asdinho

Premium
Reaction score
I can cashout via pos terminal in Europe. We can cashout dirty money with AP/GP and clean money without chargeback with manual function or ap/gp too. Msg me

max

Basic
Reaction score
I can cashout via pos terminal in Europe. We can cashout dirty money with AP/GP and clean money without chargeback with manual function or ap/gp too. Msg me
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA , Canada bins only I know) that don't need verification...it just automatically adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins
You can easily just buy a valid cc and add it instantly and go tap and pay....

I sell the bins
$1000 and gladly accept escrow

Top Bottom