EXPERIENCED EBT CASHIER

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
Hello looking for legit bulk supplier for ebt. Can cash fast via multiple ways! Just joined crdpro but on other forums with all positive feedback! Can work via escrow no problem! PM for telegram. Season started for some states telling future deposits!!

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
Where are the VERIFIED LEGIT SUPPLIERS???? If you're not willing to send first, no problem, we can set up escrow! If you're not willing to do escrow you are ripper, STAY AWAY!!!!

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
This place is worst than omerta, full of rippers left and right! All these so called "I have ebt" clowns but none of them want to use escrow, might as well keep buying from Chekbuss and Bigfat! Game has gone to shit!

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
This place is worst than omerta, full of rippers left and right! All these so called "I have ebt" clowns but none of them want to use escrow, might as well keep buying from Chekbuss and Bigfat! Game has gone to shit!
cause no one gonna take your bait your new member and feel like you are veteran here first you need to make a name here before you asked for a big demand like that lol

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
cause no one gonna take your bait your new member and feel like you are veteran here first you need to make a name here before you asked for a big demand like that lol
Take my bait? You sound like a dick riding clone ripper account. What bait? I'm new but well known on omerta and within the carding world! I clearly stated others don't want to use escrow, so what the fuck are you talking about bozo? I am veteran and what big demand did I ask? I don't know you so mind the business that pays you clown!

Wathoni

Banned
Reaction score
Hit me in telegram @madodi1
I can go first and also use excrow

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
BEWARE @EBTCYBER IS A RIPPER ON TELEGRAM!!! DUDE WILL START SENDING THEN RIP FOR BIG AMOUNT!!!! CLONE ACCOUNT XANDERCAGE, BEWARE!!!!! RIPPERS RUINING THE GAME!!!!!

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
Shout out to the forum Admin! A stupid ripper member attempted to play games and try and screw up escrow deal, administration stopped and fully refunded my btc!!! Big ups to crdpro let's keep all rippers and clowns out!!!!

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
Still cashing!!@ DM for telegram, all states online, instore, etc. BUMPPPPPP

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
I cash ebt.need honest and trustworthy vendors. I want long term business.Please be efficient and time sensitive with work. I like work early as possible so I’m the only one able to touch them. I send screenshots of every receipt if balances are different from what you give.money will be sent through btc or whichever you prefer. Escrow payment is also available.. Telegram is @mrchrisjohnson
Yo I'm not a seller don't come on my thread with your advertisement for your services, start your own thread post there! Thanks.

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
Are there any legit ebt suppliers on here?? Escrow service is smooth and reliable, if you're real supplier, shit so simple! Instead of ripping for petty amounts, let's lock in and get to the bag for real! This goes for the cashiers too, stop running off on the plugs and having these niggaz in their feelings!!!

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
LOOK ITS REAL SIMPLE, EITHER USE ESCROW OR YOU CAN POST A SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR CALI PIECE YOU RIPPERS CLAIM TO HAVE. YOU THEN SEND THE 16 TO CALL AND VERIFY BALANCE, NO PIN IS NEEDED. THIS DOESNT HURT YOU AND THE BUYER CANNOT DO ANYTHING MORE! ALL LEGIT VENDORS/SELLERS ARE ABLE TO DO THIS! ANYONE WHO CANT IS A RIPPER!!!!

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
EBT GAME IS OVER AND THEY AINT EVEN IMPLEMENT CHIPS INTO CARDS LOL. NIGGAZ SELLING STOLEN DEAD PIECES ON PURPOSES BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO HAVE SOMEONE CALL UP AND CHECK PIECES WHICH TAKES LESS THAN 30 SECONDS SMH. THEN ITS A WHOLE VILLAGE OF OTHER NIGGAZ RIPPING CLAIMING TO HAVE EBT WITH FAKE VIDEOS AND PICS SMH. SHIT FANITO

Nickroman

Premium
Reaction score
Take my bait? You sound like a dick riding clone ripper account. What bait? I'm new but well known on omerta and within the carding world! I clearly stated others don't want to use escrow, so what the fuck are you talking about bozo? I am veteran and what big demand did I ask? I don't know you so mind the business that pays you clown!
He’s a hater & ripper bro don’t mind him. He gets mad when you don’t fall for his tricks so he will try to discourage you

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
He’s a hater & ripper bro don’t mind him. He gets mad when you don’t fall for his tricks so he will try to discourage you
I peeped smh I’m bout to open a new thread and post all the fake ebt vendors from here with a link to their profile and the screenshots of the convo along with their telegram! These fools should be banned!!!

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
As promised will be posting screen shots with all pretenders and rippers here! I can’t vouched for other cashiers, there are good and bad ones! These so called sellers though outweigh the bad cashiers by a lot! First one will be posted soon!!!

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
First clown ripper to put on blast: freshenergy45 his profile link is;

https://crdpro.cc/members/freshenergy45.130862/

He claimed to have ebt, $190 a piece lmao with refund policy included lmaooooo. Guy has nothing, asked for escrow, totally disregarded and then couldn’t even show Walmart or Amazon screen shot of balance for one piece! Screenshots posted below, let’s rid the community of these scumbags!!!

Top Bottom