Carding Facial recognition with any photo

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
It is a never ending battle with the good guys and the bad..never ending cat chasing the mouse..and we are all trying to be a fat mouse,I dint say rat because we don't fuck with those,and we definitely aren't pussies because we steadily chase the cheese every day..I'm going to show my love for us in this invironment and show everyone how to pass the facial recognition with any photo...
Download
- obs-(with virtual cam plugin)
-Manycams-(not free but can go to reddit piracy megathread to sage and clean version)
-smoothie3d website and make account
-install both and now open the obs,and under sources tab click on +and then image
-select image path and press OK you will see your selected image
-now open manycams,go to text tab and uncheck"show many cams logo"
-go back to obs and click start virtual camera
-now go to the website that your trying to pass the kyc and start webcam verification ,allow
-access and you should see ?your selected photo on page
-you can change the photo position,if your doing a selfie put the head in the bubble on obs by moving the pic or the corners of the photo
-if your kyc puts you to full screen as soon as it starts, cancel out of it,open obs and start the verification and as soon as you go to full screen,Alt+Tab to obs window so the verification won't be canceled and then u cane move pic
-now your going to go the the smoothie3d website and go to new project and add you pic,when pic comes up click on "mode to draw smooth shapes and draw shape around selfies head
-on the the left screen click rotation mode and slightly move the head to rotate and now you can record your screen
Now back to the obs under sources tab click media source or you could select window capture and select smoothie3dbtab and rotate your head doing kyc
-if your selfie looks fake the go to tikk tokk on your smart phone
-click on dynamic photo filter and point your camera to the selfie and you will see your selfies is moving,smiling,rotating and etc
-download video without watermark with tiktok mp4 Downloader and paste video link
-go to obs under source click media
-if your kyc makes you do it by phone then you need to get
-Ldplayer android emulator and
-Logitech capture software
-after you make accounts select 640×640 resolution with the Ldplayer
And then go to Logitech and open ur selfies push 1080p resolution then go to manycams and select camera source as logicapture
-go back to android emulator and do your kyc and if you want to use webcam or screen crop you can change the position of your photo
---stay safe and happy hunting and happy holidays--

Kyc me to win this contest

Last edited by a moderator:

tylergreen0926

Carding Novice
Reaction score
It is a never ending battle with the good guys and the bad..never ending cat chasing the mouse..and we are all trying to be a fat mouse,I dint say rat because we don't fuck with those,and we definitely aren't pussies because we steadily chase the cheese every day..I'm going to show my love for us in this invironment and show everyone how to pass the facial recognition with any photo...
Download
- obs-(with virtual cam plugin)
-Manycams-(not free but can go to reddit piracy megathread to sage and clean version)
-smoothie3d website and make account
-install both and now open the obs,and under sources tab click on +and then image
-select image path and press OK you will see your selected image
-now open manycams,go to text tab and uncheck"show many cams logo"
-go back to obs and click start virtual camera
-now go to the website that your trying to pass the kyc and start webcam verification ,allow
-access and you should see ?your selected photo on page
-you can change the photo position,if your doing a selfie put the head in the bubble on obs by moving the pic or the corners of the photo
-if your kyc puts you to full screen as soon as it starts, cancel out of it,open obs and start the verification and as soon as you go to full screen,Alt+Tab to obs window so the verification won't be canceled and then u cane move pic
-now your going to go the the smoothie3d website and go to new project and add you pic,when pic comes up click on "mode to draw smooth shapes and draw shape around selfies head
-on the the left screen click rotation mode and slightly move the head to rotate and now you can record your screen
Now back to the obs under sources tab click media source or you could select window capture and select smoothie3dbtab and rotate your head doing kyc
-if your selfie looks fake the go to tikk tokk on your smart phone
-click on dynamic photo filter and point your camera to the selfie and you will see your selfies is moving,smiling,rotating and etc
-download video without watermark with tiktok mp4 Downloader and paste video link
-go to obs under source click media
And then go to Logitech and open ur selfies push 1080p resolution then go to manycams and select camera source as logicapture
-go back to android emulator and do your kyc and if you want to use webcam or screen crop you can change the position of your photo
---stay safe and happy hunting and happy holidays--Kyc me to win this contest
That's some good shit I like this..

specs2024

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Have not actually done this process yet but I know of most of the tools and techniques being used and asked to be deployed here and this is AN AMAZING TUTORIAL! WILL BE WORKING ON THIS STARTING IMMEDIATELY AND FINE TUNING THIS TO THE FULLEST AS THIS IS THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WHEN IT COMES TO OPEN UPS AND KYC VERIFICATION1 ENDLESS OPPORTUNITES LIE AHEAD!

zasranetz

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. Admittedly I have seen this guide posted a number of times over the last 1 year+ however I find the last part very interesting as I haven't seen anyone be this specific:

The 640x640 resolution in Ldplayer, are you referring to the actual "Device" resolution? So essentially to emulate a device with a square screen?
Do you recommend to push images/video of 1080p resolution horizontally or vertically? As in 1920x1080 or 1080x1920?

Looking forward to your response.

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
Well i just leave it verticle because thats how most of the facial recognition is set up but it really dont make a difference i would say honestly i dont know if it goes into landscape mode when doing it i havent had a reason to try it in landscape mode but i will fuck with it snd get back to you on it

DirtySoda

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Would this work with cashapp?
since it needs to be done on your phone

Top Bottom