Market ✅ FAKEIDS.VERIFPRO.NET - TOP QUALITY US, CA, UK, AU FAKE IDS WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! ✅

Pentestur420

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
DONT FUCK WITH THIS GUY HE IS AN ARROGANT PRICK> HE POSTS NEEDING ID VENDOR AND I TELL HIM I ALSO AM A CUSTOMER ON HIS SITE AND HE PROCEEDS TO INSULT AND DEGRADE ME. STEAR CLEAR...ASSWIPE WARNING

CaseAce

Basic
Reaction score
I have placed a order for two accounts, its been now 18 hours since you've received the btc. On your website using email from invoice btc was sent from says no orders, I talked to you on telegram and you know i've sent you the money and confirmed with hash with the invoices over 15 hours ago. Still no account information on either orders. EDIT>> Turns out the guy doesn't even have in stock what the website claims it does. After ordering trys to make a deal with accounts obviously not purchased and obviously ray charles could open. IMO stay away, the guy has a attitude, doesn't have anything in stock he claims he does, and then doesn't deliver once ordered

Attachments

• photo_2023-07-08_20-22-17.jpg
    photo_2023-07-08_20-22-17.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 12
  • photo_2023-07-08_20-22-13.jpg
    photo_2023-07-08_20-22-13.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 10
  • photo_2023-07-08_20-22-00.jpg
    photo_2023-07-08_20-22-00.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 9
  • photo_2023-07-08_20-21-53.jpg
    photo_2023-07-08_20-21-53.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

ricosuave2121

ID PLUG
Premium
Reaction score
I have placed an order for two accounts, its been now 18 hours since you've received the btc. On your website using email from invoice btc was sent from says no orders, I talked to you on telegram and you know i've sent you the money and confirmed with hash with the invoices over 15 hours ago. Still no account information on either orders. EDIT>> Turns out the guy doesn't even have in stock what the website claims it does. After ordering trys to make a deal with accounts obviously not purchased and obviously ray charles could open. IMO stay away, the guy has a attitude, doesn't have anything in stock he claims he does, and then doesn't deliver once ordered
Good to know that is pretty ridiculous.

Verifpro.net

Seller
Reaction score
I have placed a order for two accounts, its been now 18 hours since you've received the btc. On your website using email from invoice btc was sent from says no orders, I talked to you on telegram and you know i've sent you the money and confirmed with hash with the invoices over 15 hours ago. Still no account information on either orders. EDIT>> Turns out the guy doesn't even have in stock what the website claims it does. After ordering trys to make a deal with accounts obviously not purchased and obviously ray charles could open. IMO stay away, the guy has a attitude, doesn't have anything in stock he claims he does, and then doesn't deliver once ordered
that stuff was solved, guy was delivered both accounts

ricosuave2121

ID PLUG
Premium
Reaction score
I have placed an order for two accounts, its been now 18 hours since you've received the btc. On your website using email from invoice btc was sent from says no orders, I talked to you on telegram and you know i've sent you the money and confirmed with hash with the invoices over 15 hours ago. Still no account information on either orders. EDIT>> Turns out the guy doesn't even have in stock what the website claims it does. After ordering trys to make a deal with accounts obviously not purchased and obviously ray charles could open. IMO stay away, the guy has a attitude, doesn't have anything in stock he claims he does, and then doesn't deliver once ordered
Did you receive it the owner claims you did.

Verifpro.net

Seller
Reaction score
DONT FUCK WITH THIS GUY HE IS AN ARROGANT PRICK> HE POSTS NEEDING ID VENDOR AND I TELL HIM I ALSO AM A CUSTOMER ON HIS SITE AND HE PROCEEDS TO INSULT AND DEGRADE ME. STEAR CLEAR...ASSWIPE WARNING
You are fucked man, once you start insulting I do as well, we don't need id vendors for long long time already, we sell fake ids for some while already as well

Top Bottom