Market šŸ”„FIREMARKET.LTDšŸ”„ OFFERS FIRE DUMPS+PINS | FIRE CARDS+CVV2 | EXOTIC WORLD DUMPSšŸ’²COMPLETE MARKET PLACEšŸ’².

FIREMARKET

Seller
Reaction score
100% of your cards are second hand and resold multiple times , dont act like u dont know . here is another example ? are u going to delete 100% of your bases ??? Same cards being listed 3x more expensive ,absolute joke . People pay for used stuff only on your shop .

PROOF THE CARDS ARE SAME BUY PURCHASING THEM ON BOTH THE SHOPS ! AND YES I WILL BAN THE SELLER AND REMOVE ALL HIS BASES !
AGAIN I AM THANK FULL FOR HIGHLIGHTING THIS ISSUE .. AND ALSO WHY DON`T YOU HIGHLIGHT THE SAME IN THE SECOND SHOP SELLING SAME STUFF ?

razora911

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
PROOF THE CARDS ARE SAME BUY PURCHASING THEM ON BOTH THE SHOPS ! AND YES I WILL BAN THE SELLER AND REMOVE ALL HIS BASES !
AGAIN I AM THANK FULL FOR HIGHLIGHTING THIS ISSUE .. AND ALSO WHY DON`T YOU HIGHLIGHT THE SAME IN THE SECOND SHOP SELLING SAME STUFF ?
I posted the same photos under their shop topic too and typed way more trash . I aint spending shit on both shops , u call coincidence absolutely all data the same and u need the cc number too ? bloody hell . All i want is no more customers getting ripped off by guys like u who always say its sellers fault ... how convenient !

FIREMARKET

Seller
Reaction score
shut the **** up , u used to lick his **** for months and give fake feedback .
PM SO I GIVE YOU A REWARD FOR .. AND YOU CAN TELL ME ALL SUCH SELLERS DOUBLE SELLING SO I CAN KEEP MY SHOP CLEAR OF CHEATERS.

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
shut the **** up , u used to lick his **** for months and give fake feedback .
nothing wrong with trying shop for some vouchers, maybe you should just stick to ultimateshop and start paying $40 per card? why trash everywhere.

FIREMARKET

Seller
Reaction score
I will have to ask admin from restricting you people using other shop names in my thread ! and take action

HACKLIVESMATTER

CURRENT JEWEL THEIF
Supreme
Reaction score
Seller removed and all his products ! =))
Man I LIKE this kind of action -- props to you for removing so quickly.
This is RARE to find a market that will actually BAN sellers this fast for double selling.

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
okay
after buying 2 cc with voucher owner provided its time for a review based on my experience
first of all small things like ui and ux is good everything clean and easy to use i didn't notice any bug ( at desktop browser not mobile)
about checker i have 2 cons
first one in rules section they didnt make clear you get refund for all auth codes except 00 or they have strict auth codes for refund

second they didnt make clear which checking service they use its lux or 4check or viper or their own checker
about ccs
i bought 2 ccs from bin i use daily
first one is dead and checker showed dead
second one checker showed live and its actually live with a medium balance
i bought ccs from market 2 because when i looked market 1 its showed a sellers name but about market 2 they didnt show seller name so i guess this is their own sniffed ccs? again they didnt make clear about different between market 1 and 2
over all
seem a good shop
not anything special or ground breaking for me
but not a bad shop
they need to clear more things about market 1 and 2 and checker
and also another suggestion when we check cc it would be nice if we can see auth code from checking service
thanks for providing voucher hope best for them

FIREMARKET

Seller
Reaction score
okay
after buying 2 cc with voucher owner provided its time for a review based on my experience
first of all small things like ui and ux is good everything clean and easy to use i didn't notice any bug ( at desktop browser not mobile)
first one in rules section they didnt make clear you get refund for all auth codes except 00 or they have strict auth codes for refund

second they didnt make clear which checking service they use its lux or 4check or viper or their own checker
about ccs
i bought ccs from market 2 because when i looked market 1 its showed a sellers name but about market 2 they didnt show seller name so i guess this is their own sniffed ccs? again they didnt make clear about different between market 1 and 2
over all
seem a good shop
but not a bad shop
and also another suggestion when we check cc it would be nice if we can see auth code from checking service
Thanks for the review and again pointing out the parts we have missed out to mention ..
on other hand go-to your profile you have choice of 3 checkers which ever you want to use
Luxchecker / 4check / bit2check .
I hope this info helps regarding checkers

razora911

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
You asked me to provide feedback from the $25 voucher no one asked u to send to me .
Let's summarize : 1 . Trash sellers uploading their bases on multiple shops 2. Banning multiple bins to ensure customers are getting screwed .

Last edited:

FIREMARKET

Seller
Reaction score
You asked me to provide feedback from the $25 voucher no one asked u to send to me .
Let's summarize : 1 . Trash sellers uploading their bases on multiple shops 2. Banning multiple bins to ensure customers are getting screwed .

Seems like your some sort of rat trying to trash every ones thread ! NOW WHEN IN RULES IT MENTIONED BANNED BIN ! WHY WOULD U PURCHASE IT DICKHEAD ?
Even you go to the cart it clearly says NO-REF .
YET U BUY IT SO U CAN BARK ON IT .
Listen dude talk you bullshit else where you are not welcomed .
ivante banned !

Last edited:

razora911

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
Seems like your some sort of rat trying to trash every ones thread ! NOW WHEN IN RULES IT MENTIONED BANNED BIN ! WHY WOULD U PURCHASE IT DICKHEAD ?
Even you go to the cart it clearly says NO-REF .
YET U BUY IT SO U CAN BARK ON IT .
Listen dude talk you bullshit else where you are not welcomed .
invate banned !
Truth hurts G , trash shops must be exposed and forum members must be aware of the material you provide . I am giving honest feedback for every shop I try .

FIREMARKET

Seller
Reaction score
Truth hurts G , trash shops must be exposed and forum members must be aware of the material you provide . I am giving honest feedback for every shop I try .
Now move on to other shops and your job !

korea

Active Carder
Reaction score
test voucher send private message please. i am sending revivew

Pineappleglizzy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
okay

about ccs
over all
seem a good shop
but not a bad shop
What bin was it you used? Iā€™ve bought a bunch and canā€™t get any to work at all

perrykemp24

Active Carder
Reaction score
FREE VOUCHERS PROVIDED TO EVERY ONE WHO ASKED US FOR IT .. NOW LETS WAIT THE FEEDBACKS AND WE WILL CLOSE FREE REGISTRATION AND FREE VOUCHERS SYSTEM.
Hey I wanna try out the shop can I get a free voucher. Username Perryperry13 Hit nd let me know

Top Bottom