CLAIM @flymonarch madfox.luxe

HumbleHustle

Active Carder
Reaction score
Market - πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ MADFOX.LUXE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Automated CC Market | Daily updates | Support 24/7 πŸ€– | πŸ›οΈ170.000+ CC in stock! πŸš€Price start: 0.05$ - 25$ | β‚Ώ,Ł,Ð | Page 88 | CrdPro - Carding forum

my experince with madfox.luxe has to be mediocre to say the very least, saw the site on the forum and decided to give it a try, i have some faith as there was good reviews, .
i bought a card it was dead, bought anpother card it was dead, contacted support through website and no response came and asked for a refund in the forum link above, i did recieve a qucik refund and @FlyMonarch also added $50 extra on my account so i can try more sellers.
the issue that arose after that is my concern now, i used all the money on the account $67 and all cards are dead from checking with small transactions to regular transactions and are cards are dead, even tried checker to see if card is dead and checker takes forever to check and never works when clicking on refund request.
after this last issue i requested a refund on this forum via messages and via the madfox.luxe forum post, @FlyMonarch has been posting updates and responding to others and has been ignoring me, im requesting replacements of all carsds that are refundable or i requested a refund applied to my account @CrdPro thank you

FlyMonarch

Seller
Reaction score
Market - πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ MADFOX.LUXE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Automated CC Market | Daily updates | Support 24/7 πŸ€– | πŸ›οΈ170.000+ CC in stock! πŸš€Price start: 0.05$ - 25$ | β‚Ώ,Ł,Ð | Page 88 | CrdPro - Carding forum

my experince with madfox.luxe has to be mediocre to say the very least, saw the site on the forum and decided to give it a try, i have some faith as there was good reviews, .
i bought a card it was dead, bought anpother card it was dead, contacted support through website and no response came and asked for a refund in the forum link above, i did recieve a qucik refund and @FlyMonarch also added $50 extra on my account so i can try more sellers.
the issue that arose after that is my concern now, i used all the money on the account $67 and all cards are dead from checking with small transactions to regular transactions and are cards are dead, even tried checker to see if card is dead and checker takes forever to check and never works when clicking on refund request.
after this last issue i requested a refund on this forum via messages and via the madfox.luxe forum post, @FlyMonarch has been posting updates and responding to others and has been ignoring me, im requesting replacements of all carsds that are refundable or i requested a refund applied to my account @CrdPro thank you

Rules!

Requirements for the seller

• The minimum number of cards for an upload should not be less than 150 cards
  • Card Validation must be above 60%
  • You can not upload Generics or fake cards
  • Any sale of cards that are already on sale in third-party stores is not allowed
  • Withdrawal required > 10$
  • Manual withdrawal is made within 24 hours
  • Do not upload No-CVV bases

Description of the Vendor Panel​

After activation, a section for sellers will appear in the menu in which there are 2 subsections - Sales & Statistics and Payout.

Sales and Statistics - in the statistics area you can see in real time the sales graph of your base, Total income, Number of cards loaded, Number of cards sold, Number of returned cards, Percentage of profit, seller account validity level, Frozen deposit, Checker penalty. A table with loaded bases where you can see in more detail the profit and status for each loaded base, you can also change the selling price of your base.

To upload a new base, you need to click on the Upload CC button in the upper right corner of the Sales and Statistics page. For the upload, you need to place the cards in a txt file and then upload them to the site. After uploading, you will see a message that the upload was successful, and then your upload will be displayed at the end of the page. We process the file from 20 minutes to 2 hours, after checking for the validity of the database. After processing, you will already see your base in the statistics and in the table with the Active status. You can choose the sale price yourself after activating your base. By default, your base after activation will have a value of $ 10, you need to be careful and set the price yourself.

Payout - this section works in 2 modes.
1 - Automatic withdrawal - for this you need to sell more than 500 cards and at the same time have an account validity above 60%
2 - We perform manual withdrawal ourselves after a withdrawal request. If the section is not active, then you can request a withdrawal by sending us an mail with a request to Jabber: [email protected]

The percentage of the seller
- 70% of the exposed price.

Blocking​

If we detect abuse of the seller's panel, we have the right to completely block the account without consideration for a refund.We also have the right not to withdraw funds if we find that our store's requirements are not met.We follow the rules and these rules should be for everyone! We do not exclude any of the above requirements.There will be no exceptions for anyone.

Activation​

To activate the seller's panel, you need to pay a fee of $50 (Top up).The seller's panel will be activated automatically after payment of $50.50$ will be frozen for checker penalties and will not be refunded!

eurodogecoin68

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Rules!

Requirements for the seller

• The minimum number of cards for an upload should not be less than 150 cards
  • Card Validation must be above 60%
  • You can not upload Generics or fake cards
  • Any sale of cards that are already on sale in third-party stores is not allowed
  • Withdrawal required > 10$
  • Manual withdrawal is made within 24 hours
  • Do not upload No-CVV bases

Description of the Vendor Panel​

After activation, a section for sellers will appear in the menu in which there are 2 subsections - Sales & Statistics and Payout.

Sales and Statistics - in the statistics area you can see in real time the sales graph of your base, Total income, Number of cards loaded, Number of cards sold, Number of returned cards, Percentage of profit, seller account validity level, Frozen deposit, Checker penalty. A table with loaded bases where you can see in more detail the profit and status for each loaded base, you can also change the selling price of your base.

To upload a new base, you need to click on the Upload CC button in the upper right corner of the Sales and Statistics page. For the upload, you need to place the cards in a txt file and then upload them to the site. After uploading, you will see a message that the upload was successful, and then your upload will be displayed at the end of the page. We process the file from 20 minutes to 2 hours, after checking for the validity of the database. After processing, you will already see your base in the statistics and in the table with the Active status. You can choose the sale price yourself after activating your base. By default, your base after activation will have a value of $ 10, you need to be careful and set the price yourself.

Payout - this section works in 2 modes.
1 - Automatic withdrawal - for this you need to sell more than 500 cards and at the same time have an account validity above 60%
2 - We perform manual withdrawal ourselves after a withdrawal request. If the section is not active, then you can request a withdrawal by sending us an mail with a request to Jabber: [email protected]

The percentage of the seller
- 70% of the exposed price.

Blocking​

If we detect abuse of the seller's panel, we have the right to completely block the account without consideration for a refund.We also have the right not to withdraw funds if we find that our store's requirements are not met.We follow the rules and these rules should be for everyone! We do not exclude any of the above requirements.There will be no exceptions for anyone.

Activation​

To activate the seller's panel, you need to pay a fee of $50 (Top up).The seller's panel will be activated automatically after payment of $50.50$ will be frozen for checker penalties and will not be refunded!
hello admin. I bought the card. but the card has no CVV and the date is wrong and the card is also dead. I sent the image via the link below. Please refund me the money. Thanks
Image link: https://pasteboard.co/QvfO9LrvFjER.png
My store's account ID: 077ac3326bb99ad17dea9ecd0e6d330d

Top Bottom