Carding Fraud Against the Machine: How to Verify Crypto Exchange Accounts

psy0p

because physical wounds heal
Ultimate
Supreme
Reaction score
こんにちは、私の詐欺師の友達!
Kon'nichiwa, watashi no sagi-shi no tomodachi!

Those crypto accounts being sold go for a lot, and when you've spent all your money on a good log or a card you're for sure is going to hit, you might not have the extra capital to spend on a coinbase, kraken or cex.io.
Screenshot from 2023-03-28 10-48-06.png

But after today's lesson, you'll never have to pay for cex again ya fuckin nerd

HOW TO LIVE VERIFY CRYPTO ACCOUNTS

7g6f16.jpg
Prepare to get red pilled comrades; those accounts going for over $100, are actually free to make. There's no secret bootleg, darkweb homebrew hacker software that fools the website. It's a free program, open source, and so easy to operate that e-girls worldwide use it every day - so if you used to e-whore, you'll feel right at home.

It's the Open Broadcasting System (OBS). Totally free, and if you're using Windows, the feature we'll be utilizing comes working fresh out of the box (or on a fresh install). It works on Linux also, but like everything on Linux, you have to fuck with it for half a day and download like 3 other things and open terminal and
sudo su su suck my balls​
until it works right. If you're on a Linux shitbox, like me, it's honestly way easier to just grab a virtual desktop (RDP) running Windows.

"But you said this would be free, I don't have money for an RDP! Ripper!"

Slow down my fellow penny pincher, you can get get a remote desktop with the free trial of Microsoft 365 - you'll need a a credit/debit card on file, but it is free for 30 days.

You'll also need fullz (but if you're at this stage in your scheme you should already have those) and the DL of the target. Actual scans of the real DL work best, but as long as you have the DL info you can create your own using scanlab.cc or verif.tools. Which is, contrary to what I said before, the only part that costs extra money, only if you don't have the license already. But if you're fullz are from Texas though, it's still free:
texas.png
Texas DL (NEW) Free Download

ALSO, FOR UPGRADED MEMBERS: EXCLUSIVELY ON CRDPRO.CC;
THE NEW NEVADA LICENSE PSD. THE ONLY DESIGN BEING ISSUED IN THE STATE, IN PSD FORM FOR THE FIRST TIME HERE
Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of: Administrative, Moderating, Premium

meme.png
you just got #adbreaked

You'll also want need an email address, preferebly with the name of the fullz, but any email not associated with the crypto exchange will work. And, a phone number, which you can get for free (almost free, it's a 10 cent hold on a credit or debit card non prepaid).

To get a free phone number, download Google fi on your android or iPhone, sign up, select bring your own phone, download the e sim, give them your card and other information (or borrow some) and you'll have access to a non voip phone number in with whatever area code you choose. And, the numbers don't register as google fi, some show up as t-mobile, verizon, sprint- there's a ton of variety which may be useful in other situations. You can also chain the free trial and add multiple gmails to the same plan without any upfront cost, that's one e-sim and phone number for every gmail account you create. All for 10 cents, pretty based.

If you're in an area where google fi isn't available, phoneblur.com is a great (but not free) solution.

THE SETUP
Download OBS and and after the installation process, select the option that says you'll only be using the virtual camera. Sign up for the account of your choice as you normally would, verifying the email, phone number, etc... For this demonstration, Kraken, Cex.io and Coinbase were used. When prompted to take photos of "your" state issued ID and a selfie, go back to OBS and do the following:

Screenshot from 2023-03-28 11-59-15.png

Screenshot from 2023-03-28 11-59-51.pngScreenshot from 2023-03-28 12-00-10.png

You can change the source images by selecting brows and choosing the path to the replacement image, Go to webcammictest.com to make sure everything is working.

If you followed the steps correctly, your computer will be using OBS as its webcam, which the site we're fooling can't detect. As for the selfie, just find a lookalike (or use an actual selfie of the target if you've done the bare minimum in OSINT to find any of their social media accounts). Some sites require the license to be held up in the selfie, other don't. If they do, use GIMP (Photoshop but kinda shitty, but it's free). Paste the DL over the selfie. If the DL has a white background, select color in the top menu and pic "color to alpha" and set the color to whatever color the background of the image is and your DL picture will now be transparent. In filters, select lights and shadow, and pick drop shadow. Adjust the shadow to make the DL look like it's actually in the image, and congratulations, you've become a master of illusion.

Some sites, specifically CEX.io, will prompt you to follow a link that they text you to verify your ID on your phone. When you recieve that text, copy and paste it, then email it to yourself and open it on your PC. It'll bring up an error and redirect you to upload photos of your ID. Alternatively, you can use the User Agent FireFox plugin to change your browsers User Agent to either Android or iOS.

the-end-i-guess.jpg

dhongsho71

Elite
Reaction score
but can you explain a bit where the site tells you to rotate your face while doing selfie verification

psy0p

Ultimate
Supreme
Reaction score
but can you explain a bit where the site tells you to rotate your face while doing selfie verification

gunz9999

Basic
Reaction score
is it possible to use OBS studio with Android to pass in-app onfido verification.

psy0p

Ultimate
Supreme
Reaction score
is it possible to use OBS studio with Android to pass in-app onfido verification.
there is no known way to to do this. if they want phone cam live verification you need to print an id with your face on it

koala

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Is there any other way to bypass 3d selfie verification? I have a good method but it requires live selfie KYC. All it asks is look slightly right, and look slightly left. No face rotation only side to side.
I saw some samples on MyHeritage and It moves randomly so I don't think it's gonna work.

Hopefully you can give me some advice because I am tired of using Mules for ID verification and having to split 50/50 with them every time....

koala

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Is there any other way to bypass 3d selfie verification? I have a good method but it requires live selfie KYC. All it asks is look slightly right, and look slightly left. No face rotation only side to side.
I saw some samples on MyHeritage and It moves randomly so I don't think it's gonna work.

Hopefully you can give me some advice because I am tired of using Mules for ID verification and having to split 50/50 with them every time....
??

Juulis Evola

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Hello friend love the tutorial one question. When verifying the account with this method should we be connected to sock5 IP connected closest to card holder or can it be done without that?

kendrick8080

Carding Novice
Reaction score
こんにちは、私の詐欺師の友達!
Kon'nichiwa, watashi no sagi-shi no tomodachi!

Those crypto accounts being sold go for a lot, and when you've spent all your money on a good log or a card you're for sure is going to hit, you might not have the extra capital to spend on a coinbase, kraken or cex.io.
View attachment 9460

But after today's lesson, you'll never have to pay for cex again ya fuckin nerd

HOW TO LIVE VERIFY CRYPTO ACCOUNTS

View attachment 9461
Prepare to get red pilled comrades; those accounts going for over $100, are actually free to make. There's no secret bootleg, darkweb homebrew hacker software that fools the website. It's a free program, open source, and so easy to operate that e-girls worldwide use it every day - so if you used to e-whore, you'll feel right at home.

It's the Open Broadcasting System (OBS). Totally free, and if you're using Windows, the feature we'll be utilizing comes working fresh out of the box (or on a fresh install). It works on Linux also, but like everything on Linux, you have to fuck with it for half a day and download like 3 other things and open terminal and

until it works right. If you're on a Linux shitbox, like me, it's honestly way easier to just grab a virtual desktop (RDP) running Windows.

"But you said this would be free, I don't have money for an RDP! Ripper!"

Slow down my fellow penny pincher, you can get get a remote desktop with the free trial of Microsoft 365 - you'll need a a credit/debit card on file, but it is free for 30 days.

You'll also need fullz (but if you're at this stage in your scheme you should already have those) and the DL of the target. Actual scans of the real DL work best, but as long as you have the DL info you can create your own using scanlab.cc or verif.tools. Which is, contrary to what I said before, the only part that costs extra money, only if you don't have the license already. But if you're fullz are from Texas though, it's still free:
View attachment 9463
Texas DL (NEW) Free Download

ALSO, FOR UPGRADED MEMBERS: EXCLUSIVELY ON CRDPRO.CC;
THE NEW NEVADA LICENSE PSD. THE ONLY DESIGN BEING ISSUED IN THE STATE, IN PSD FORM FOR THE FIRST TIME HERE
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

View attachment 9472
you just got #adbreaked

You'll also want need an email address, preferebly with the name of the fullz, but any email not associated with the crypto exchange will work. And, a phone number, which you can get for free (almost free, it's a 10 cent hold on a credit or debit card non prepaid).

To get a free phone number, download Google fi on your android or iPhone, sign up, select bring your own phone, download the e sim, give them your card and other information (or borrow some) and you'll have access to a non voip phone number in with whatever area code you choose. And, the numbers don't register as google fi, some show up as t-mobile, verizon, sprint- there's a ton of variety which may be useful in other situations. You can also chain the free trial and add multiple gmails to the same plan without any upfront cost, that's one e-sim and phone number for every gmail account you create. All for 10 cents, pretty based.

If you're in an area where google fi isn't available, phoneblur.com is a great (but not free) solution.

THE SETUP
Download OBS and and after the installation process, select the option that says you'll only be using the virtual camera. Sign up for the account of your choice as you normally would, verifying the email, phone number, etc... For this demonstration, Kraken, Cex.io and Coinbase were used. When prompted to take photos of "your" state issued ID and a selfie, go back to OBS and do the following:

View attachment 9464

View attachment 9465View attachment 9466

You can change the source images by selecting brows and choosing the path to the replacement image, Go to webcammictest.com to make sure everything is working.

If you followed the steps correctly, your computer will be using OBS as its webcam, which the site we're fooling can't detect. As for the selfie, just find a lookalike (or use an actual selfie of the target if you've done the bare minimum in OSINT to find any of their social media accounts). Some sites require the license to be held up in the selfie, other don't. If they do, use GIMP (Photoshop but kinda shitty, but it's free). Paste the DL over the selfie. If the DL has a white background, select color in the top menu and pic "color to alpha" and set the color to whatever color the background of the image is and your DL picture will now be transparent. In filters, select lights and shadow, and pick drop shadow. Adjust the shadow to make the DL look like it's actually in the image, and congratulations, you've become a master of illusion.

Some sites, specifically CEX.io, will prompt you to follow a link that they text you to verify your ID on your phone. When you recieve that text, copy and paste it, then email it to yourself and open it on your PC. It'll bring up an error and redirect you to upload photos of your ID. Alternatively, you can use the User Agent FireFox plugin to change your browsers User Agent to either Android or iOS.

View attachment 9468
Great presentation.Was nice and smooth

Legacy10

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
thanks for the verified crypto tutorial. do have a legit vendor that will verify crypto accounts? I’ve got the extra money for the accounts.

rtx123

Basic
Reaction score
thanks for the verified crypto tutorial. do have a legit vendor that will verify crypto accounts? I’ve got the extra money for the accounts.
There are verified vedors on here. Make sure you use escrow to be safe.

TrickyTry

Elite
Reaction score
Wow! Excelent content! Do you know legit sellers to crypto accounts? A hug!!!

Top Bottom