FREE PHONE PINS!

Lusten

Basic
Reaction score
I figure i post in Public Newbie section cuz what i am about to post is knowledge for Newbies to learn. Most guys here want to charge for every little thing as if they is no "honor among thieves" but its ok, I will always look out for the little guys cuz it was a point in time i use to be one and i know whats that like.

Ok so lets pretend you got, can get, or bought some phone lines with pin. Now what can you do, ok here is some sauce for you.

First thing is evaluate how much info you have or can get access to, let say you phone line comes in this format, which is very basic but this is what 70% of people will get anyway

Name
Address
Phone number
Phone pin
DoB
Zip

Some people will have more info but lets just use this as example and lets pretend your new to phone line game. So where do you go from here.

Background search! You should at least know how to conduct background search, all you need is NAME and ADDRESS to find target. Buy a CVV and open a whatever site to search background. This will help you narrow down the choices cuz some people have common names. Now after you have some background get SSN, ssndob.cc is fine or any other site you can get ssn from. If your advance and have access to site like TLO, chance of you finding target is way better then ssndob but like i said i am assuming your starting from 0.

Take over line, you cant do squat if you cant control the line so call customers service and tell them you need to port your line, if you want to sim swap, which has its good and bad, you can but to sim swap you need to have email access already meaning you can access email b4 you even touch anything else and that email has to be on file with company else you cant use it. You need phone number, phone pin, and phone account number to port to new company, you have 2 out of 3 already, get the 3rd from customer service.

Now you have line, next step figure out who your target banks with. Main 2 ways is taking over they current email. Some people have lots of old emails but when you call customer service to get account number ask what is email on file is so when you get line, you know what email is. Or if they dont have email on file or bitch ass rep don't wanna give it to you, when you did your background search, they usually have an email or 2 so try those. If that don't work, just got to aol, yahoo, g mail, and enter forgot user and enter phone number you have access for and follow steps. If no luck with taking email, try a credit search, you can pay for one one a site or like most newbies you aint got no money for that so google "free credit report search" you will need to answer some background questions to access it but guess what, you did that already so your good

From email (if you got it) or from credit search look through it and see what banks show up. Depending on bank you can gain access by just having the phone line, other banks you need cvv or account number so that's a dead end if they need more then S and line. Call them and tell them you forgot all your shit and reset it for you. Guess what they will do. DO YOU HAVE A PHONE WE CAN SEND A CODE TO! Why yes bitch, i do.

Ok so lets assume you gain access to some good shit, see what service they offer. Some banks you can log in mobile app and add card info to apple, samsung, google pay without having cvv info, its automatically done from banks mobile app. And you have phone line so if you catch any block they call you directly or send a sms and you just reply yes that's me. Some offer online money transfer service like wires or zelle i even some offer western union. Or you can open Paypal and instant link a bank cuz you reset online . Just use your brain.

OK if dealing with banks not your style, use line to open credit. You can do store credit like Walmart (i don't know if it works, just giving example) or other credit like Capital One but doing this you will have to research what lenders will accept sms text as form of identity verification. Some will even give temp card details which you can use for online carding or add to Apple pay and go in-store.

I can get even deeper but i said a lot already but you get the idea. Now if you have more info like cvv, email access, online user and pass, MMN, DL, Multiple cvvs for same person you can really run it up. But fair warning,

NO MATTER HOW MUCH INFO YOU HAVE BANK WILL STILL KILL YOUR SHIT simply cuz they know fraud is big and just to cover their assess they can do something called "UNDER REVIEW" which basically means we dont trust this shit and we don't wanna get fucked if anything happens so step in the branch. They do this cuz they feel like if its the real person they will go step in and fix it or if its not they suffer no loss. So they resort to doing this a lot.
So basically dealing with phone lines its a hit or miss games so you gotta have quite a few info under your belt to be able to get good

OK so that my starting from zero phone line sauce game. If your starting from a higher point and want a partner lets talk, cuz im looking for a partner. Most dudes i run into are kinda greedy. I want a partner that's fine with letting me do my thing and just bring money back. I do these post to demonstrate my competence these guys rather deal with dumb rippers cuz they wanna be greedy but oh well i know someone will find me eventually. Also a +1 rep is always welcomed if my post benefit you in some way.

Good day brothers.

ShadowR

Basic
Reaction score
I figure i post in Public Newbie section cuz what i am about to post is knowledge for Newbies to learn. Most guys here want to charge for every little thing as if they is no "honor among thieves" but its ok, I will always look out for the little guys cuz it was a point in time i use to be one and i know whats that like.

Ok so lets pretend you got, can get, or bought some phone lines with pin. Now what can you do, ok here is some sauce for you.

First thing is evaluate how much info you have or can get access to, let say you phone line comes in this format, which is very basic but this is what 70% of people will get anyway

Name
Address
Phone number
Phone pin
DoB
Zip

Some people will have more info but lets just use this as example and lets pretend your new to phone line game. So where do you go from here.

Background search! You should at least know how to conduct background search, all you need is NAME and ADDRESS to find target. Buy a CVV and open a whatever site to search background. This will help you narrow down the choices cuz some people have common names. Now after you have some background get SSN, ssndob.cc is fine or any other site you can get ssn from. If your advance and have access to site like TLO, chance of you finding target is way better then ssndob but like i said i am assuming your starting from 0.

Take over line, you cant do squat if you cant control the line so call customers service and tell them you need to port your line, if you want to sim swap, which has its good and bad, you can but to sim swap you need to have email access already meaning you can access email b4 you even touch anything else and that email has to be on file with company else you cant use it. You need phone number, phone pin, and phone account number to port to new company, you have 2 out of 3 already, get the 3rd from customer service.

Now you have line, next step figure out who your target banks with. Main 2 ways is taking over they current email. Some people have lots of old emails but when you call customer service to get account number ask what is email on file is so when you get line, you know what email is. Or if they dont have email on file or bitch ass rep don't wanna give it to you, when you did your background search, they usually have an email or 2 so try those. If that don't work, just got to aol, yahoo, g mail, and enter forgot user and enter phone number you have access for and follow steps. If no luck with taking email, try a credit search, you can pay for one one a site or like most newbies you aint got no money for that so google "free credit report search" you will need to answer some background questions to access it but guess what, you did that already so your good

From email (if you got it) or from credit search look through it and see what banks show up. Depending on bank you can gain access by just having the phone line, other banks you need cvv or account number so that's a dead end if they need more then S and line. Call them and tell them you forgot all your shit and reset it for you. Guess what they will do. DO YOU HAVE A PHONE WE CAN SEND A CODE TO! Why yes bitch, i do.

Ok so lets assume you gain access to some good shit, see what service they offer. Some banks you can log in mobile app and add card info to apple, samsung, google pay without having cvv info, its automatically done from banks mobile app. And you have phone line so if you catch any block they call you directly or send a sms and you just reply yes that's me. Some offer online money transfer service like wires or zelle i even some offer western union. Or you can open Paypal and instant link a bank cuz you reset online . Just use your brain.

OK if dealing with banks not your style, use line to open credit. You can do store credit like Walmart (i don't know if it works, just giving example) or other credit like Capital One but doing this you will have to research what lenders will accept sms text as form of identity verification. Some will even give temp card details which you can use for online carding or add to Apple pay and go in-store.

I can get even deeper but i said a lot already but you get the idea. Now if you have more info like cvv, email access, online user and pass, MMN, DL, Multiple cvvs for same person you can really run it up. But fair warning,

NO MATTER HOW MUCH INFO YOU HAVE BANK WILL STILL KILL YOUR SHIT simply cuz they know fraud is big and just to cover their assess they can do something called "UNDER REVIEW" which basically means we dont trust this shit and we don't wanna get fucked if anything happens so step in the branch. They do this cuz they feel like if its the real person they will go step in and fix it or if its not they suffer no loss. So they resort to doing this a lot.
So basically dealing with phone lines its a hit or miss games so you gotta have quite a few info under your belt to be able to get good

OK so that my starting from zero phone line sauce game. If your starting from a higher point and want a partner lets talk, cuz im looking for a partner. Most dudes i run into are kinda greedy. I want a partner that's fine with letting me do my thing and just bring money back. I do these post to demonstrate my competence these guys rather deal with dumb rippers cuz they wanna be greedy but oh well i know someone will find me eventually. Also a +1 rep is always welcomed if my post benefit you in some way.

Good day brothers.
thank u

cloud

Basic
Reaction score

Name
Address
Phone number
Phone pin
DoB
Zip

Good day brothers.
Yo you have telegram ?

Jay C

Basic
Reaction score

Name
Address
Phone number
Phone pin
DoB
Zip

Good day brothers.
any sites to buy the phone line with pin

Reaction score

Name
Address
Phone number
Phone pin
DoB
Zip

Good day brothers.
Thank you

Top Bottom