Frequently Asked Questions, for Beginners

Disn777

Basic
Reaction score
Q: What are creeds, CC, cardboard, etc.?
A: This is credit cards, it is thanks to them that we exist.

Q: Where can I get a credit card?
A: Of course there are a lot of ways, from banal theft to hacking an online store, but at this stage I would advise you not to be out of pocket and just buy them from famous people in this forum.

Q: What is fraud?
A: In English, "fraud", in principle, the translation completely reflects the meaning of this term.

Q: What is the issuer?
A: This is the bank that issued the credit card itself, you can find out the name of the bank that issued the card using the CC2Bank program

Q: What is a bin?
A: Bean is the first 4 or 6 characters in the credit card number, it is understandable that the bank will issue a credit card, and also the type of card.

Q: What is CVV / CVV2 code?
A: This is 3-4 additional digits, designed to improve the protection of credit cards, at the moment it is very difficult to find places where you would accept cards without CVV.

Q: What does the credit card information look like?
A: More information about this you can find here

Q: What are Full Info maps and why are they needed?
A: This is credit card information that includes SSN, DOB, PIN, MMN, etc., past standard data. Such information is necessary in those cases when more complete data are needed on the card holder (for example, when enrolling) or exposed.

Q: Who is the drop?
A: This is a person who takes in his name any goods that are scraped by you, after which he sends it to you or another dropship (in general there are different options here). Most often, dropouts do not know that they accept stolen things and sooner or later they will be followed by cops.

Q: Who is vbivalchik?
A: This is a person who is engaged in driving credit card information into a store, the successful outcome of the whole operation depends on him a lot. More information about what it is you can find here.

Q: Approximately how much does the driver get for his work?
A: Well, it all depends on how you agree with your employer, whose supplies will be (cards, proxy, etc.) and what is the complexity of the work. The average for driving in is from $ 2 to $ 5.

Q: I withdrew about $ 50- $ 100 from the card whether I will be sought for this money?
A: By the idea of course you will have to search, but in practice this is meaningless, because Your search will result in larger amounts.

Q: What is PayPal or stick?
A: The online payment system for various services in the USA is very popular, there is a possibility of replenishing the account with a credit card.

Q: Could you tell the shops that 100% send the goods?
A: No, this information is a certain value and just so you will not be prompted by a shop which 100% sends the goods.

Q: What is a tracking number or track?
A: After you ordered the goods in the shop, they send it to the drop by mail or courier service. The most famous of these services are UPS, FedEx, AirBorne, etc. So after the goods will be sent to you this same track is shown, with the help of which on the courier service website you can find out where the package is at the moment.

Q: How do I transfer money from a credit card to WM?
A: There are no ways to directly transfer money from a credit card to WebMoney.

Q: So I found the site, they were selling credit cards, which you just need to cash in at the ATM. I sent them money, but they threw me. Can you advise me of such services?
A: No, I do not. Anyone who offers such cards (d + p - dump plus pin, recorded card and generally dump plus pin) scammers 100%. Such a material is never put up for sale, as there is no point in selling it when you can withdraw money yourself or give it to the more knowledgeable and familiar people.

Alex Pro

Basic
Reaction score
Thank you.
The article is very good.

I'm new to this business and this one is very interesting for me.

NERS 1987

Basic
Reaction score
gentlemen, I'm new here and all that. In general, in the questions section, I did not find a current: how the external (street) lock works and where it sends a signal.
I want to try using their own equipment to get information from the CC, and transfer it at a distance
The project is almost ready only now the question, how correctly to lock the lock ??
can anyone know !?

Silence

Basic
Reaction score
how many maxims can you draw on the drop, and that then the cops did not come to him? The cut is approximately what? and what will he be at the maximum then?

Max 3710

Basic
Reaction score
Ok, if this way they throw, then what option is there for the one who decided to tackle the bare metal?

Disn777

Basic
Reaction score
Ok, if this way they throw, then what option is there for the one who decided to tackle the bare metal?
Earn a reputation, acquire ties. Around do not trust newcomers and those who do not know.

Top Bottom