Fresh Accounts

cloud

Basic
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've opened up some new drops (TD, Wells Fargo, Citi, and a couple smaller ones) Any tips on how to age them? Or rather how long? Also whats the more successful loading method between loans, wire transfer, or mobile deposit?

akari

Elite
Reaction score
The citi bank can be loaded brand with little deposits. It's definitely something

cloud

Basic
Reaction score
The citi bank can be loaded brand with little deposits. It's definitely something
Brand new? How long do i need to age it? Also, you seem very knowledgeable brother, any tips on how to load?

Warsome

Basic
Reaction score
Let’s drop checks on them or if u got boa we can do zelle and boa to boa

cloud

Basic
Reaction score
Let’s drop checks on them or if u got boa we can do zelle and boa to boa
Will checks work on brand new accounts? And for that matter will Zelle transfer or BOA to BOA work for new accounts ?

BadMan

Basic
Reaction score
Will checks work on brand new accounts? And for that matter will Zelle transfer or BOA to BOA work for new accounts ?
I just opened up a couple drops myself did you have any luck doing mobile deposit with a new account ? LMK bro

DeNi

Basic
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've opened up some new drops (TD, Wells Fargo, Citi, and a couple smaller ones) Any tips on how to age them? Or rather how long? Also whats the more successful loading method between loans, wire transfer, or mobile deposit?
I can load most of them brand new

Top Bottom