Generated numbers

Eric

Basic
Reaction score
I always generated my own cc numbers and called a number to verify if its a good number or not but the merchant number i used dosnt work anymore so if you no a good merchant number to use get at me ill trade you some good cc numbers for it or if you do generated numbers get at me lets talk

HATC

Basic
Reaction score
Interested...

You generate your number... but how do you match cvv2 ? Personal information matching the card etc...

Eric

Basic
Reaction score
Interested...

You generate your number... but how do you match cvv2 ? Personal information matching the card etc...
I would hit sites like Amazon or do i store carding. Since i dont habe a reader writer i would get prepaid cards from the dollar store use Aceatone to get the numbers off and print my own numbers on them. Then take 2 magnets and swipe the strip thru it so pos systems wouldn't read them and have the stores type the info manually si ce you dont need the cvv that way

HATC

Basic
Reaction score
I would hit sites like Amazon or do i store carding. Since i dont habe a reader writer i would get prepaid cards from the dollar store use Aceatone to get the numbers off and print my own numbers on them. Then take 2 magnets and swipe the strip thru it so pos systems wouldn't read them and have the stores type the info manually si ce you dont need the cvv that way
Got it.
Its only for close up.and personnal attempt and unfortunaly in my location those tricks arent possible anymore.

Too much abuse.

moneyxjane

Basic
Reaction score
I always generated my own cc numbers and called a number to verify if its a good number or not but the merchant number i used dosnt work anymore so if you no a good merchant number to use get at me ill trade you some good cc numbers for it or if you do generated numbers get at me lets talk
I got one

Reaction score
Yo I have

make$oneup

Basic
Reaction score
Hey I got a few merchant numbers

make$oneup

Basic
Reaction score
I got sum

SmartyB

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Same here. Had a good number I used for a long time because I was careful with it but eventually I burned it. Are there any marketplaces that sell MIDs?

SmartyB

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I got sum
I've got some FULLZ I can trade for a MID or 2....if you (or anyone) is interested. Includes everything except MMN and DL exp. date but Im sure you know it only takes a little research and a Public Data account to get those.

SmartyB

Carding Novice
Reaction score
That's genius about the instore carding. I never would've thought to try that. Thanks!

Top Bottom