Market ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐元気屋 - Genki Shop - Professional Japan Store - Firsthand FULLZ - Daily updates⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
great japan cards, good vendor thanks worth a try!

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
got a valid live card, worked very recommended seller! thanks

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
My cc was dead yall. Smh I thought I had a good vendor at first

Reaction score
Legit seller .. i got two free cards both were valid but i could not bypass the vbv ( Password ) it could be also because of my device and too many other factors involved but the email and amazon account he provided was all valid with cc.

Last edited:

genkishop

Seller
Reaction score
Legit seller .. i got two free cards both were valid but i could not bypass the vbv ( Password ) it could be also because of my device and too many other factors involved but the email and amazon account he provided was all valid with cc.
thank you sir, my cards are as good as f**

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
I need a admin please to remove this ripper .

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
This the problems kids like you vouching for shit that ain’t even work for your self . Sad

Reaction score
This the problems kids like you vouching for shit that ain’t even work for your self . Sad
It's not shit bro ..it was an honest review .. i got 2 JP cc both were live .. better you learn first how to use it than start blaming others and sort your problem with the seller

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
It's not shit bro ..it was an honest review .. i got 2 JP cc both were live .. better you learn first how to use it than start blaming others and sort your problem with the seller
Bro you ain’t get nothing from it how you vouching. Just stop

CipherLabs

Elite
Reaction score
@Merkem you are 100% valid this dude is indeed a scammer
Bro also tried to say free cc to first 10 users that are upgraded I was the first one to message him shortly after he made that post in the shout box bro said sorry already gave out
Dog really said 10 ppl messaged him in less than 3 mins but he was definitely ready to sell me something lmfao
Hope this dude gets banned sorry for your L bro
@genkishop you ripper man you got exposed just leave

genkishop

Seller
Reaction score
@Merkem you are 100% valid this dude is indeed a scammer
Bro also tried to say free cc to first 10 users that are upgraded I was the first one to message him shortly after he made that post in the shout box bro said sorry already gave out
Dog really said 10 ppl messaged him in less than 3 mins but he was definitely ready to sell me something lmfao
Hope this dude gets banned sorry for your L bro
@genkishop you ripper man you got exposed just leave
man who didn't get free cc and get angry.
next week I will give away more free valid ccs but not you and that little pussy.

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
man who didn't get free cc and get angry.
next week I will give away more free valid ccs but not you and that little pussy.
Bro even my brother payed for a 40$ cc and you didn’t refund him stop the lies

Top Bottom